Reviews for The nice thing about rain
Alias Enigma chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Very nice! I don't know why but I'm just a big fan of C/L material, and well... this was just really nice and gave me that warm-fuzzy-feeling inside... So thank's for that. Even though, yes, I did decide to read this because it was an M-rated Romance fic, but I did find what I was expecting.

But might I say, I was a bit confused at the beginning. I get the idea that at the beginning of the fic they have not yet confessed their love, because the way you describe it, makes it sound like this was their first kiss and everything (bluntly put). Yet at the same time, they seem to almost too quickly snuggle up together in nothing but their underwear BEFORE they confess their feelings, and it's not like there's much of a build up to it.

Over all I'd give this am 8.75 out of 10, which is just barely belpw a nine, which is just below a perfect fic.

P.S. Thanks for not throwing in a big explicit lemon!
Devon chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Too much fluff! Add some drama to these stories, it makes it more interesting. Trust me!
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Long live rain! lol, evil wet Noishe (he is so cute!) Cool story,
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This was a most cute piece...if you don't mind me saying.

I most enjoy the way you show the two, as a loving couple, and as so much more. In a way, it shows me what I really want in life...and I'm sure that I'm not alone in feeling this. Of course, true love like that happens but once in a lifetime...and I'm sure that Lloyd and Colette know they're more than lucky to have something so strong, and so precious, that they can share together.

It made me smile, anyway. _ Keep it up!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Good discriptions, Tent vs Inn, I liked that
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hee, I always knwo where to go for cute fluff . As always Samuu, Very well written and oh so adorable .