Reviews for Redundancy
Funny!
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh that was SO cute I have to love it and yup, I do love it! :D
Bee chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
"Are you sure you're sure you're sure you're sure?" Gotta love that :) Great story! Bless the soul of whatever creature that died outside your window, rest in peace little fellow.

P.S.
I'm just really curious tho, you heard the thing crying while it was about to die or while it was being murdered and you didn't even try to help it and instead made a fanfic oneshot, am I right? If yes, can I just praise you on how long and strong your attention and concentration is. Seriously tho, next time this happens, try to do something; not that I'm complaining because instances such as that seems to inspire you to create good stuff!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
hahahahahhahahahaa i love all dialogue pieces, and this one is one of the reasons why!
James018 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it.
Hplover1234567 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
More! More! I love this story its very good and cute! I love it!
11oyd chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
so cute! I loved the "Are you sure you're sure you're sure?" hehe what a cute oneshot
Craz4writing chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was very cute. :D
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So funny, loved it (:
looney3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
that was wonderful. the dialouge style is great
brightbrighteyes chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was perfect in every way! thank you so much for that!
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Woo this was long...

And brilliant, obviously
Fictional History chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This made me laugh so hard! Keep on writing!
ilikebeing chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
:D made for good reading. thank you for sharing.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Rest in peace, Mutilated Creature, rest in job on the fic; I loved it! Absolutely amazing. Every word, paragragh and character—I loved it all. So I see we've come back to the Sirius/serious joke, yeah? It never gets old—EVER. Or at least to me, I am fairly sure my friends want to gag me and shove me in a closet for a few days so they won't have to hear me. I'm serious. I mean: I am Emily—not Sirius.

Anyway, great job and I will now look at you're list of fanfiction like a crazy child—CIAO! CHOW-CHOW!