Reviews for Screams of Shadows
Jennie Klein chapter 14 . 3/19
You see, this is one of the reasons why I love your work. Even after all these years, I can come back to a chapter I know I have read, and still be left in suspense just as I had been the first time I read this. It's so great, I had to dig up my email account and password just so I could type in this review! By far you are indeed my favourite author here, and so thank you for being awesome and working so hard on these stories.
DigimonIsBetterThanPokemon151 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
D: (lollypop proceeds to fall out mouth) I have alot of things to say about this fic.
First thing, I loved your poems. My favourite was wings.
Second thing, I like how you threw in plot twists. Getting the book, Marik almost dying, Bakura going looney, ya get the idea.
Third thing. The plot line was magnificent. But I seriously thought Bakura had died back then. I was like, 'D: omg omg. Bakuras dead, Bakuras dead, Bakuras de- oh few! Hes still alive!' And then not only did Bakura run away, which i was kinda expecting, but so did Yami. Marvelous!
Fourth thing, you twisted Yami's past into something completely different from what we see in the episodes. You gave it a darker background.
Last thing, I especially love the gore, but he murdered that kids family... God... but I love you.
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
I loved this; i am now going to read your sequel:0
GO KURA
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
Oh dear Bakura and yami getting along? My Ra help us all :)
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I great ending to this story. I cannot wait to read the next. I think you have a pure talent for dialog. I really feel that you get into the characters mind set. Something I need to work on :) I like that this story was protectable, I didn't know what would come around that corner. Although I did product Bakura saving jou! Why, let alone how? I do not know :)

Mikayla
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
And he leaves. Is he going to go kill himself? God if he does...

Great chapter
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
I was like 'WHAAAAAAT!' When Bakura didn't kill yami. Why didn't he? I would have. Gosh this story just keeps changing. I love it!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Oh no. How is thus going to play out?.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
So keen for the next chapter!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
I love how you write everyone it's so well done.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
"If you're not Bakura the tomb robber then who are you? What is the point of you being here?"
My favourite line. It was perfect!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Well fuck. I was hopping that it didn't work, but all well.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I would just like to point out how AWESOME you are. This story is great.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I love what you ha e done between Bakura and jou. It is rather fascinating how you have done it.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I like the 'oh shut up' and his hand just covering his mouth. This was really well done.