Reviews for Screams of Shadows
The Bloody Wretched chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
WOW WOW WOW. SCHOOL... DAMN SCHOOL! *screams in anger* NO! I LOVE you, pwease find time, if you can. lol

*stabs brother* Hm, jack beanie and candy, my life is complete. lol
Silver Mirror chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
*claps* I just loved this chapter! The airport sceen was too funny! I just love Kura! OMG! Theres only four chapters left! Oh, lol theirs a sequel! Cool! I can't wait to read what you have coming up next!
Capricious Purple Clarity chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
Alright. Okay. So. This whole... I mean, of all people, JOU is privy to even chancing a glimps of what makes Yami Bakura... Yami Bakura? That's new. And innovative. And I kind of like new and innovative. I can't rightly recall ever reading a YGO fic based around Bakura that featured Jou as anything more than an annoyance to him, so to have JOU see only a smidgeon of what Bakura's past was like is just... wow. Amazing. Kudos to you. I applaud the originality. *applauds*

I freaking adore fics that have the potential of revealing the wrongs of Yami Bakura's past. LOVE THEM TO PIECES. Now I can't wait for the next chapter... and the chapter after that... and the chapter after that... and the chapter after -well, you get the idea. Eventually I won't be able to wait for the sequel, either. I'm insatiable like that. _ I hope you update soon! YAY UPDATES!
Satra chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
So... where to start?

- the story

They're going to egypt? I really didn't see that one coming... which is probably a good thing From now on I'll just stop guessing and wait for the last chapters...

Update soon, please!

- the sequel

Sounds good to me - I don't like character deaths, but disney endings... -_- The only thing I hope for is that it's not Yami who dies...

- your profile page

You really don't like America, do you? Well, I know many people who just hate the country because the don't agree with Bush (neither do I, but I like the USA anyway... besides, I've got relatives over there).
Silver Mirror chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
Yes! Road trip! lol, not really but thats what I call all trips even if its across the ocean, in a plane, and theres no roads. *claps* I can't wait to read the next chapter, and I won't miss it because of the alert! *nods* Well enjoy your weekend!
Silver Mirror chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
I'll leave this review short! I swear! I'm so happy that Kuras back and I'm really starting to like Jou's character!
Silver Mirror chapter 17 . 1/7/2006
OMG! *jumps up and down* This story just keeps getting better and better! Your spoiling the readers with all this goodness! *laughs* Sorry, I'm a bit tired so that makes me hyper, but very honest! I loved this chapter, its going as my second fav for chapters! well enough of me going on and on about nothing...
Silver Mirror chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
*claps* Kura's back! OMG! Loved this chapter! The part with Jou and Kura at the start had me shuddering for awhile cause I could picture it so clearly! Which is an awsome job on your part! I just need to get the image out of my head! *laughs* I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm going to do that!
Silver Mirror chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
OMG! I thought I had this story on my story alert list! Then I checked today to see if you had any updates, and I'm way behind! Oh, before I forget! - Love this chapter, the red eye is my fav too! That be so cool to have a real dragon! a little late, but happy x-mas as well, and new year! *laughs* Now I'm going to get caught up and add this to my alert list so i don't miss any more!
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
This was funny, poor Bakura and Jou. I think it would be even funnier if Bakura couldn't get his barrier to stay up. It could be helpful to know what Bakura was thinking at times though. this is wonderful.
DreamingChild chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Hmm... at least Bakura's seeming a bit more lighthearted. I need to go read something fluffy; I've been reading way too much angst lately -;;
The Bloody Wretched chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
lol I LOVE YOU. _
Haiku Kitten chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Another great chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon, or I'll die of curiosity.
palesadpuppet chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Yay! Update! Yeah, I'm a Snape fan, and I've read the sixth book... I finished it at 6:00 PM on the day I got it, 'cause I'm a speed reader. Yay Snape. :D Sevvy-poo. I named my fluffy sheep after him... probably more information than you need.

Anyway, the review! Marik and Bakura are teh cute, even in the midst of death and gloom... Egypt! What a good idea. I can't wait to see what happens to Yami!
Fluoxetine chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Yay! After I read the new chappie in Cry of the Wicked I just sat there in front of my e-mail account until the notice arrived saying you'd updated! Yay!

As a response to your response to my review...NO! PLEASE DON'T UPDATE LESS! PLEASEOPLEASEOPLEASE! WHATEVER I SAID, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

I'm confused about a bit of the story...what happened when ..."BAKURA" Marik screeched in complete fury...I don't get it, why was he angry? This is probably just me being stupid, but I rechecked...my feeble mind can't tell what's going on... I wish I weren't so stupid...what happened? Oh, please, enlighten me! Please O'Great Ferris! Please...

The next chapter is going to be funny? Yay! The joy!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »