Reviews for Screams of Shadows
Satra chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Well, normaly I'd say: "Make the story nice and long and I'll be happy!" But as you said, I don't know what's going to happen, so it's up to you. Update soon, please, I'd really like to know what that spell did to Bakura!
Satra chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
O_O How did Bakura know about the book? And more important - who will die? Please, update soon!
bamf2me chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
I love this story! It is very well thought out and planned. I really appericate the fact that the grammer and spelling are excellent! A rarity for ffn. I can't wait to see where you are going with this story. Only, I want more Ryou! Especially more interactions between Ryou and Marik & Ryou and Bakura! Keep updating! Thanks!
Satra chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Yay! I love long chapters! _

What will happen when the book is finally open? I can't wait to read more!
Satra chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
First of all - thank you. It's good to know someone actually reads what I type. Second - awesome chapter!

Now I'm even more curious... what's written in that book? Will Yami be able to open it? And what's wrong with Bakura? Post the next chapter soon, please!

PS: Great poem, I like it
The Swordsman chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Isn't the golden book idea from the Mummy? Don't drag the memory saga out too long; it'll get boring after awhile.

The Swordsman
Satra chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
I absolutely love this story!

Why was Ryou avoiding Yami? Does he know sth.? Or doesn't he? What will Yami do now? Update soon, please! _
Satra chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Yay! An update! _

What will the pharaoh do to make Bakura talk? And how will Bakura take ths? Update soon, please!
Satra chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Update soon, please! I can't wait to read more!
MANIC-DEMON chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
you should just put all the chaters on now, i hate waiting and your making me wait...its not nice!T_T
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18