Reviews for Screams of Shadows
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Oh no what has he done...
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Loving it. Bakura thinking that its the past! This is going to be so interesting
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
"YAMI WEARS KURIBO BOXERS!" Yugi shrieked.
Made me laugh so much :)
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Love it,
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love how calm Bakura is :)
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
This was so good. I especially loved the interactions between Bakura and Marik. But now I must read the sequel and spend another day staring at the computer sceen!
SilverRyou13 chapter 24 . 6/28/2011
Very nice :D I think I like Cry of the Wicked better, but I still need to read the sequel. Once again I love the character interaction especially between Bakura and Jou. Totally out of left field there but it oddly works with their pasts. You really pulled a slick move turning Yami and Bakura back to their old selves but I gotta ask if Yami is going to remember his real name or if you're just going to continue with calling him Yami. Guess I gotta get over to the sequel.

Another triumph, can't wait to read more :)
forever-sweet chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
The pharaoh is a real piece of work you know? I think he's gone a little to far on this whole memory thing! Bakura was a good guy! And the pharaoh decides to go and screw around in his fucking head! I have no pity for him! Let him rot with the guilt of what he's done hang over him!
foreverforgotten chapter 24 . 4/4/2011
I've read this story for the first time and now its on to the sequel.

Which I read a few chaps of, way back when. but now it makes a lot more sense. Lol.

Just wanted to comment on the

Irony of this chapter with the donuts in the shop after the whole

"Jounouchi explains fate with a donut shop metaphor". I'm sure you had this intention. But I like that you did that anyways. xD I like things like that.

Last chapter was my fav.

But anyways. Great amazing story of epic proportions! Now I'm off to work! : I like reading your stories on lunch break. :)
Milleannis Clepta chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
*is bowing down*
Milleannis Clepta chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Last review was before I read the chapter...I am so happy I spoke too soon... 3
Milleannis Clepta chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
I was going to wait until I finished reading to say this, but it could wait no longer...

You, my friend, are surely the most divine spirit of writing... I shall worship and praise you until literature's end. I love every single aspect of this story. Except that Thief King showed up and didn't look sexy as sex itself.
looptheloopy chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
Jou's doughnut philosophy is the best way to end this ever
looptheloopy chapter 21 . 2/9/2011
I feel like a pansy...

I cried at this line, "Welcome…to Kuru Eruna."

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY
looptheloopy chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Ohhhh! I thought you'd make this one of those audit amnesia things... But it's awesome!
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »