Reviews for Screams of Shadows
looptheloopy chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Ohhhh! I thought you'd make this one of those audit amnesia things... But it's awesome!
looptheloopy chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
NO NO NO! Bakura D: Please tell me he doesn't loose his memories! D:
IWasTheTurkey chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
I'd just like to tell you how much I really enjoyed this story. I love what you did with the characters and the poems at the beginning of each chapter were absolutely beautiful. You have real talent with poetry, and fanfics. _ Can't wait to read the next one.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I midnight here it was great kieth (big brother) thinks that it was awesome and that's wered for him it was great or whatever
ChaosTurtle chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
okay since I just noticed that i was endeed just too silly to find the sequel *sigh*, plz just ignore my previous comments, k? ;

at least I gave you some reviews didn't I?
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
wah Icantfindthesequel! *sob*

did you write in the description that it's the sequel? if not I maybe just didn't read it yet... but none of the descriptions sounded like the sequel of this fanfic either...

...wanna read it so much... T_T

another possibility is that I'm just too silly to find/recognize it, but ugh...
ChaosTurtle chapter 24 . 4/25/2010

I just LOVE this fanfic!

loved it from the beginning and it got better and better 3

you seriously need to write more fanfics, what should I do after I read through all of your fanfics you have now? O.O

and this isn't my first one, too, only some left... ;.;

thanks so much for writing this fic, it's just amazing
ryoulover911 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Ok, first off, I really like this story and the direction it seems to be taking. That said, there is just one little thing that I noticed...

"Uh…erm…could we get off the roof first?” Marik whimpered, imagining what it might feel like to be blasted off.

“What do you mean you KNEW?” Bakura screamed in fury.

“See this is the kind of reaction I was afraid of,” Marik mumbled from behind a chair.

“So you decided it was better not to tell me at all?”

...Ok. right there they go from being up on the roof, to being in the living room...

But that was my only correction!
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I know you've finished the story already, but can you please go back ans change "abiou" to "aibou". You've been spelling it wrong.

Intriguing story so far. I'm glad you're not making it yaoi. It's annoying when you get into a fic and BOOM! they spring it on you. D: Anyway, I'm off to enjoy more!

Uh...I suck at criticism. Sorry.
enigmaecstatic chapter 25 . 7/25/2009
Hi hi! I'm gonna leave a long review since I'm only reviewing once. Very nice story. I finished reading Beneath the Surface today (I'll review it tomorrow. I have to go to bed for work tomorrow -_- ...oh and update :p) and I decided to sniff around your other stories. Ah Bakura, always so cold, even to Ryou and Marik. Poor poor Marik. Just got all kinds of f**ked in this story. And yeah cowardly pussy Ryou is lame. I hate when authors make him like a poor shakey terrified kid that gets abused by Bakura . I mean obviously Bakura's gonna be the dominant one but still I digress. Getting a bit off topic here.

Ancient thiefy Kura was scary but gods I love him. That Torrda thing *shivers* EYE SOCKETS WOMAN! JEEZE! Ew and the spine. Glad he saved Jou and all but holy Ra. And that little girls skull. I sent that part to my friend and she freaked too. Glad the boy isn't too scarred.

Joey and thief Bakura was awesome. The shower was lulz and poor thing got sick :( I want a real red eyes. And I believe you said you hate when authors make Jou into an idiot...but you do the same in BtS. He was kinda profound in this though. LOL donuts!

When I heard Kura was going to Egypt and had to do something he couldn't avoid I thought he was gonna kill Yami for a second there D: (more like until he didn't) but this turned out better...AND NOW BAKURAS IN HIS SEXY TAN BODY (FANGIRL SQUEAL!) the pharoah too but Bakura's what really matters. Am I right or am I right? Very sad they decided to leave, and even more upset they didn't even say goodbye. The a**holes!Ah, but theres a sequel so it's ok...for now *death glare* and it better stay ok D and infact get better or else I'll have to ravage you with my face. (hopes you watch LK's abridged series)

Sorry about the depression :( and glad your rats ok. I actually like rats and mice (not sewer rats though ew) I think they're cute and squeaky. When you said its eyes were bleeding my eyes nearly popped outta my skull *much like random black haired henchman.* ...hmm I think thats all I have to say for now...oh other then I don't think you used touche right in this story 0o. But yeah anyway When I get home tomorrow I'm going to go read the sequel and such so rejoice for you now have a new person to hound you to update *malicious grin* Until tomorrow. Mwa-ha-ha-ha
Pheleon chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I... you... the... it... Aughghghggh!

I KNEW it would happen and it still gives me a funny shiver in my stomach and an urge to simultaneously strangle Yami and comfort poor Bakura. (One of these days you're really going to have to stop abusing him, you know that? Only, I think he'll start developing issues soon. Er. Well, more issues than he's already got, I mean!)

The scene with Ryou having to drive a motorcycle was funny. XDD No matter how hard I try, I just can't see him doing it!

The friendship crew can go to hell. And burn. Painfully. Except maybe Yugi. I don't mind him so much. But everyone else - they deserve it. First they inadvertently involve and injure Marik, now they let Yami torture Bakura.
Pheleon chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Yes! Yes, Yami, grovel in the dirt to Marik. He's just that much more awesome than you! Hehe. It would seem I've gotten used to the new personality. Only too me six chapters. (And re-reading it three times, but that's irrelevant...) Nice to see that you brought Priest Set into this - and you've seemed to capture him wonderfully, even though he doesn't actually appear. (A sadist and a pervert. Well.)

Yami is still being a(n) *insert nasty word of choice here*. How dare he harm Marik! At least he sort of helped. Though he didn't extract the poison. (God, the only problem with reviewing /after/ I've read the story is that I know what's going to happen! Damnit.)

Nice to see that Bakura/Marik's relationship was made more solid here - what with it being shown that Bakura actually cares. Now if only they could include Ryou somewhere. (Though I don't know how healthy it would be to alter Ryou's mind to make him fit in... ;)

Off to read the next chapter,

Pheleon chapter 5 . 7/3/2009

Kura was a jerk. Sure, he's going through emotional trauma (why does that always seem to happen to him in your stories, hmm?) but that doesn't mean he had to disappear. Mind you, it did cause a few laughs. That little exchange on the motorcycle with Yami and Marik was awesome. I could totally see Yami's expression - sort of WTF? when a random passerby shouts "Pharaoh!" at him. (doesn't change how I feel about him, though...)

The telephone scene. I fell out of my chair. Who knew Yami wore Kuriboh boxers - mind, who really /wants/ to know?

I'm glad Marik's going to help them. Maybe the Pharaoh will stop being an arsehole. Unlikely, as it seems to be imprinted in his genes, but we can hope, yes? My heart goes out to both Ryou and Bakura. Poor little buggers. Everything always happens to them.

Continuing off to review twenty more chapters,

Pheleon chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I dun like that gold book. Nasty, bad, evil gold book! (a bit out of the blue, but the poem at the beginning was so... awesome. Damn. I think I need a thesaurus. Find a different word for "awesome," as I seem to be showering that on you in copious amounts...)

Mmkay, when Marik said “Darn you, Kura! I just polished this thing!” I don't know if it's just me, but it sounds funny - the "darn" part, I mean. It doesn't seem like him to just... not swear. He doesn't come across as "snarling" when he says that - more like he's just teasing. Mind, he clears that image up when he insults Bakura about six lines later. XD

On the voices. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that they're the spirits of Kul Elna? I don't remember them speaking in the actual arc, but it certainly adds a sinister air to how Bakura's acting. Is it just me or does Bakura seem like he doesn't really want to fulfill his promise to them? Honestly, I don't blame him. Scary voices!

Loving the interaction between Bakura and Marik, even though there's tension at the end of the chapter. It's nice to see that our haughty, arrogant thief has finally found a friend!

And no worries on being shorter than your younger sibling - my family's like that too. (Mind, I'm the taller younger sibling in question, so I suppose I'm biased... XDD)

Pheleon chapter 3 . 7/1/2009

And herein is why I dislike Yami. He's so... arrogant, assuming that he'll get answers! How I wish to slap him. c.c Leave Ryou alone! He has enough problems without a former Pharaoh barking up his alley! Mind you, it's nice to see Ryou with a backbone - most times he isn't written that way at all. Way to stand up to the pointy haired bastard, Ryou! Whee!

Still some punctuation missing. Silly site. Mostly seems to be question marks... I wonder why they're disliked...

Ok. The pickles. What is it with Marik and pickles? And the poor boy can't even open the jar... XD That whole scene made me smile. A cheer for a nice Marik - well, for the most part. He and Bakura did sort of just abandon Ryou in the kitchen. Ah well. Can't win everything.

I don't know what it is about your writing style, but I'm always just as interested when I re-read it as when I first read it. I still get shivers down my spine, still get angry when Yami acts like a - well, you get the picture! Hard as I try, I can't find much to critique. Though page breaks might be nice when you switch scenes - again, probably the site. x.x

Off to continue flooding your inbox with Review alerts,

266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »