Reviews for Deep, Meaningful Questions
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Hey teacher I have an answer, it took me 206 licks to get to the center.
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i'll let you know how much i liked it once i stop laughing...(30 min pass)... ok done i'm calm... update soon!
Sunbitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
So... much... to... ponder... deep... meanings... GAH!

What makes this so funny is that I can actually see some of the students answering accordingly.
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
...

...

That was... so incredibly random and pointless... I LOVE IT! Where did you come up with the randomness? (Never mind, I don't want to know.) But it was freakingly funny, and I'm very impressed. I think it's because I'm going into teaching myself, so I can appreciate this sort of sick humor. Go Ron, though! He deserves the occasional A!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Lol! I liked this one! You should consider doing a sequel!

It was very funny and imaginative!

I think it'd take more than a million dollars to get KP back on the air, because if it was THAT easy... I think it would have been done already.

I would like to think that all the KP fans would just pool $2 a person and end up with $20 million to bring back the coolest show ever, but that hasn't happened yet.

Oh, and thanks for all the KP reviews you've given so far. :D
S-Chrome chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Well, I took it up with the fine experts of ths confection, and found out it takes about 220.4 licks, and exactly 7 suckles to get to the center... Am I trailing off here?

Either way, very nicely done and original.

PS: Brick is a moron...
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Great fun start. You handled the characters extremely well. Given the obsurity of the teacher's assignment, of course Ron is the only to get it right! Well played.
Anghammarad chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LMAO- oh that is rich -LMAO

i live in australia so i have no idea what a tootsie pop roll is but that is still funny

"ron-267 licks (what i said?) classic

please update soon

-Anghammarad-
smarty-pants115 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hey gurl! u did not tell u had a story. im going 2 pund u when i get the chance! this chapter is interesting but it seems short. (sorry) i like the humor. where do u get the punchlines? ur not funy. lol

good job, anyway. i can't wait 2 read the next chappie.

ur friend, chelsea
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Trust me, No one has found out the EXACT number of licks it takes to get to the center of the tootie roll pop.

If I had a million dollars I would bribe Disney to give KP a renewal. I would also every Kim Possible stuff I could get my hands on. Along with a COMPLETE gameing system PS2, Gamecube, X-Box, etc.
BrattyBrina chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Cute story. I have actually counted and got 275 licks.
SeanSalazar chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
It takes exactly 1,246 licks...seriously it does.

But I guess it would depend on how you lick it. I did it like an ice cream cone and that's how many it took.
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Alrighty then. This is...interesting. I have no clue as to the answer, but I hope you'll update soon! (I can't suck on Tootsie Roll Pops anyway, I have braces. :P)
Master Archon chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Interesting story, it was imaginative the way you could express all of your classmates opnions seperately instead of having them be near the same, you're correcy, you can teel a good bit about a person if you get their answer from a logical question...my compliments.
nessa92 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
-spinkles with hearts- that...was...awesome! -hands you a billion dollars for creativity-