Reviews for Beginning of the End
Hot4Gerry chapter 41 . 8/20/2007
Yes I think you should continue bvecause I hate Christine and want Erik to have love from a woman. I like the plots that have Christine returning only to find Erik has moved on to another woman. It's like a smack in her face which I think she needed. She was way too gullible even for a sixteen year old.
Hot4Gerry chapter 41 . 6/2/2007
Continue this srory. I loved Phantome of rhe Opera but I don't like stories that have Christine end up with the Phantom. When I watched the movie I was all for them ending up together but now feel he needs a stronger person. Someone still young but not so immature or unsure of themselves.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 41 . 5/10/2007
Personally, I would have left off the epilogue, as the final 'real' chapter flowed very nicely into the movie version. Good work all the way through!

phantom_jedi
Splendorous Night Unfurled chapter 41 . 6/22/2006
I would LOVE to see you do the movie in a story format! I love your writing style and it is all so detailed! Hope to see some more work from you soon!
blairebearoptonline.net chapter 41 . 5/11/2006
OMG OMG OMG! I finally finished reading the installments to your Phantom of the OPera Story, The Beginning of The End. I thought it was truly amazing! Especially the way you portrayed Erik!

I hope you are not offended in anyway by me saying this, but it got very repetitive when Christine kept saying 'Good night Angel'. And I also think it would've been cool if you actually had Erik call Christine 'Angel. (If you did write that and I missed it, I'm sorry. It's about 11:00 at night.)
ME chapter 41 . 3/10/2006
I think you should rewrite the movie but change a few important things and stuff like that to make sure you weren't just writing something boring that everyone's seen a thousand times.
moretaofpern99 chapter 41 . 3/10/2006
too meny retellings of the movie exist already. you should do a contiuation of events after Erik leaves the opera house. I know you did it before with your other story, time to heal, but as you said this was not connected to that about this as a title...End of the beginning or a new beginning.
toxicat chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
hey i really enjoyed this story! i thinks it's a great idea to pick up where u left off and do the whole movie. Looking forward to reading it!
jtbwriter chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
Good epilogue! I hate to see Erik go down the

path of destruction-but we know what happens...!

Thanks for a great story-please do the rest of the

tale!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
Hum, hum de hum. Well, you've already written a story of "after the phantom of the opera", but I su-po-se you could write another one... I dunno though, I think it would have to be different. I mean, yes, you would write through the entire movie, but then somehow make the ending different, because just reading the movie all over again would be totally boring and dull and copying! IF, you did such a story and decided to change the ending; or actually write one, it would have to be different from your other story. Therefore, I am requesting an Erik/Christine ALL THE WAY THROUGH story. Yes, I mean at the end, as well. Raoul can just die and go to hell, I don't care. _

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, and you're so awesome and lovely and great and I hope that you write more stories soon and I hope that you update your other story soon and I hope you have a nice day and enjoy this lovely box of chocolates I have...

~Chibi
jenna chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
oh wow awesome, i think you should continue, but maybe change it to what all phan girls wish would have happened in the movie that sadly didnt haha ;P
Pink Spider11 chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
Please please please continue! This is one of my favorite stories, I was so upset when I heard that it was coming to an end.
mildetryth chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
oh! Yes, yes, write the entire movie! That would be wonderful! This chapter is already so good.
Ohpoorerik chapter 41 . 3/9/2006
Again, wonderful ending, especially the very end where we see Erik's nervousness and sudden determination to continue on with that momentous decision. I think that just further supports my earlier suggestion of you telling the movie story. It's so interesting to see what they are actually THINKING. It would be probably more difficult than one would initially think, since you would be faced with the challenge of telling a story we all already know and can probably picture happening, so you'd have to make it your own, unique-without changing the actual story too much. But it would be a great opportunity to create those "ah ha" moments, like when an author gives a reason for something that never would've occured to us before, since we had always either assumed something else or had never really thought about it. I love those explanations for basic, otherwise seemingly unimportant details. ("so THAT'S why he/she did that...). You could really completely twist a story without actually changing anything. Either way, that's the story we all love, that motivates us to come to and read these, so it seems like a no-brainer to re-tell it, even though I think people feel that it would either be too boring or pointless. Anyway, I love your writing, and if you decide to write the story, I really look forward to reading it. If not, I look forward to reading whatever else you write. Congratulations! :-)
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 40 . 3/7/2006
Awesome chapter, I feel like I've read this before... OH YEAH! That movie thingamabob... lol! Nice ending, although I knew you were going to do this. (sigh) Well I hope that you write an epilogue, if just a short little one. Great story! It really filled in the gaps.

Have a cookie!