Reviews for Runaways
Lu-chanxo chapter 1 . 11/26
omds amazingggggg! please finsh !
Dude you posted that last chapter four years ago...
LOLWOWXOXZOZVOV chapter 7 . 8/12
mate gr8 work i rellly enjojd de chaptr
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 50 . 7/30
Of course. Finally, although the Naruto Universe has changed drastically since you've been gone.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9
that was good keep the chapters coming
Sorry, but one part in this story doesn't make much sense. You had Shuuzen teach Hinata EVERYTHING she knew, but Hinata had to bring Shuuzen to heal that guy. And you make Naruto fight everybody. You just said that Hinata was strong and yet she doesn't fight much. Oh, and this is not a flame, but how could Hinata, the Hyuga heiress, not know any chakra control. He Hyuga clan specializes in chakra control. And the fact that she was in a gennin team means she learned he basics does it not? I just hope you don't make these mistakes anymore. Other than that, I like your story.
I'm gonna stop here, since the beginning Hinata was treated like dead weight, she is just there for no other reason but to subdue the Kyubi and even then it doesn't have that much of an impact, you also made here super mega weak (not knowing chakra control and hand to hand combat even when it's her family specialty) the we have 4 plot holes and I'm only on chap12, Naruto seems smart one moment and stupid the other, he comes with good plans but can't for the life of him figure other things out, he also says "everybody hates me" ignoring everyone that tries to talk to him and even Hinata that gave up everything to be with him... Just make it sauhina since it's sasuke but as naruto... Good story but not for me.
brian jenkins chapter 1 . 2/20
the same one who recently posted on ch50 if you wrote a book of this like a full novel or anything like it i would buy it! ithink many otgers would as well
brian chapter 50 . 2/20
I discovere. this a few days ago and am so ughed that it isn't finished at such a cliffhanging part until you finish ill have to just imagine it i wanted to see te end and them get married! lol anyways thank you for many hours of work i appreciate it please finish it if you have time!
Crine chapter 1 . 1/24
I guess I kinda liked how Hinata just said her feelings to Naruto because she didn't want to part with him again :)
theangelthatwatchesfromwithout chapter 50 . 12/14/2015
I am with you darthmonkey. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
shadowwolf656 chapter 50 . 8/18/2015
im now sad i wish you could get back to writing this but i understand if you dont
2,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »