Reviews for Runaways
shadowwolf656 chapter 50 . 8/18
im now sad i wish you could get back to writing this but i understand if you dont
QuentinTNT chapter 50 . 7/28
Completed this Story PLS
QuentinTNT chapter 50 . 7/28
Pls completed this Story! It great.
Please continue the story it is very interest
EdwinMoq chapter 5 . 6/25
"Kisame's eyes would've widened a little if they could."

Ha-ha. That's funny.
BxLorien chapter 50 . 5/11
Maybe you've completely given up on writing fanfiction by now, maybe you've even forgotten that you ever wrote this and wont even read my comment. But if you ever do read this I just really wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story. The first time I read this was over 2 years ago and it's still my favorite fanfiction yet. I must have read countless amounts of fanfiction by now and I know that I must have forgotten most of them but "Runaways" is truly a masterpiece. I've never forgotten how much I love reading this, all the emotions you made me feel while reading it. There have been times that I'd forgotten it was just a fanfiction. I can't thank you enough for all the work you must have put into it. The first time I read this story years ago I was sad to see that you hadn't finished it. But even without an ending this story was still amazing. I hope things are going well for you with whatever you're doing now in your life, and if you haven't completely given up on writing. If you're still making stories, even if they aren't fanfiction, I would love to read them.
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 50 . 4/22
yes of course
Theo chapter 50 . 3/30
I've just started reading your work a few weaks ago and it been wonderfull, such a lovely writing style. I hope the ending will be a happy one.
thorndew chapter 50 . 3/12
k just read this...2015 AND STILL NOT AN UPDATE.
JSemillano chapter 50 . 1/19
Love the story _
sorry i have no suggestion in mind .
U did a good story to read . . Tnx
Y u no fluff chapter 50 . 1/3
Y
n.a.mohaesegmail.com chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
Hinata please can you help me said naruto. sure naruto but why do you need my help said hinata. I bought a new house so need your help to clean it said naruto. Ok naruto i will love to help you said hinata. Ok shall we go hinata said naruto and hinata nobble. Hinata and naruto heared someone called hinata they sow it was tokuruishimariki. Hi my bunny said tokoruishimariki and naruto rolled his eyes. Hi tokoruishimariki what are doing here said hinata. Well i come to pick you up for our date and who is your friend said tokoruishimariki. This is naruto uzumaki and cant maketse it for our date said hinata. But why cant you make it said tokoruishimariki well have see lady tsunade am sorry said hinata its ok i will call you later then can talk to for few sec said tokoruishimariki ok whats up said naruto.
Well i just want to thank you said tokoruishimariki. Uh thank me for what toko what said naruto. Well for not loving hinata and pushing her into my armys said tokoruishimariki toko i only have few words you and please read my lips hinata will be mine and there is nothing you can do to change it said naruto. "naruto" come on we later said nobble
"naruto" why did tokoruishimariki want talk to you said hinata. Uh ooh he just said take good care of her said naruto ok but why do i feel like you are not telling me the truth naruto said hinata. Uh we here said naruto.
You are late but you are lucky that am in a good mood am sending you two on a mission tomorrow morning said they nobble and left lady tsunade's office. Ok shall we go to your new apartment said hinata
ok and this is my new house said naruto. Wow this is not apartment its a mension and its beautiful said hinata. Ooh thanks shall we go in said naruto.
Wow its beautiful shall we start cleaning said hinata. Yea said naruto ok naruto and hinata started clean, after they were done clean they ate dinner
n.a.mahasegmail.com chapter 49 . 12/6/2014
Am not about your fanfic but am giving you a new fanfic to write
unspeakeable feelings
summary
hey naruto can i talk to you before you for your training said hinata. Hi hinata yea sure.{hinata took a deep breght before she spoke} naruto am...well i think that am in love with you naruto. (Shock was over naruto face) am sorry hinata am in love with sakura and i have to go sorry hinata.

Chapter 1 things has change
wow i cant believe that am geting married in four months to come guys said hinata.
Yea i cant believe that you are over naruto said kiba (hinata looked away and blush at hearing the name of naruto) ooh my god you still in love with him said kiba . Yea litile am still in love with him said hinata (still blusing hearing hinata say that evry one jaw droped in shock)
wow its go to be back i cant wat to see hinata so that i can tell her am in love with her said.(naruto was looking around for hinata but dvd not find her but he sow kiba and shino) hey shi and kipz said naruto stop calling us that said kiba and shino nobble what ever kipz said naruto. Naruto i said stop calling me that said kiba. What ever kipz what did when train at waterfall village said naruto well naji and tenten are couple now said shino (naruto was still looking for hinata then he sow someone that he doesnt know) who's that guy over there said naruto ooh that's tokuruishimariki he is hinata hubby to be in four months to go said shino (shino and kiba sow that naruto was hurt whn heared hinata is geting married in four months to come) hey see you around guys said naruto (before he could live hi was stoped by sakura) hi naruto came and let me buy you some ramms thanks but no thanks am not hungry said you naruto are not hungry that the first said kiba and sakura and shino nobble ooh shut up kipz. Since you are not hungry let just take a walk and chash up then said sakura your offer is tempting but no thanks i need to rest am tired said naruto then he was gone. I cant believe he turn me down i will get you for turning me down naruto said sakura.
Hey guy whats up look like you sow a ghost said hinata. I cant believe he turn down sakura said shino who turn down sakura tenten asked it was naruto said kiba. What naruto turn down sakura the girl that is crazy about said naji yea that what we said sakura said naruto come with so that i can buy you same ramms and naruto said thanks but no thanks am not hungry, wow that the first naruto turn down ramms said naji that what we told him then sakura said since you are not hungry then let just go for a walk and chash up and naruto said your offer is tempting but no thanks i need to rest am tired. wow i cant believe naruto deed did that to sakura said hinata and it same like naruto is no longer in love with sakura any more said kiba
(naruto at his apartment was deep in though and same know at door ) he said come in hinata entered naruto's apartment the food that she made (naruto was wearing a towel) hinata what bring you here said naruto i brought you lunch said hinata and lady tsunade want to see us to at 2pm today dont be late . Yea sure join me sp lol eat this lunch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
STOP F***ING UP THE PAIRINGS!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/19/2014