Reviews for Song of the Falcon
Willow Wind Song chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Okay, first off, I kind of like the idea of this story, but I have to say, it feels to me like Hatori is a bit out of character. Partially by the way he acts, but largely it is his dialoge that fels off to me. And... that's all I have to say for the moment.
Hitaru chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
This seems really good...but...

Hatori is truely out of character!

Otherwise, it's really nice, i like the idea with the falcon
Heart's Door chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Awesome! I'm a bit disappointed that it's a short chapter, but at least it wasn't boring. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Final Genesis chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Ashley sounds like an interesting character! And a falcon sounds like a good form too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Kin-chan chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Fantastic story, very nice, please do another chapter soon
Heart's Door chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Oh. Very intriguing. A very weird kid, that Ashley. It makes me a bit squirmy thinking of how she'll react to the other Sohma family members, especially since she's spent most of her life in America instead of Japan. I'm not really sure why I'm so concerned . . .

Anyway, a well written story. It has a great plot. I especially liked the beginning itroduction in the first chapter. It was really cool. It sounded exactly as a legend should.

Please write again soon!
Willow Wind Song chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Hm... I'm still unsure of the idea of adding more people to the Zodia curse... But it does sound like an interesting story. It's well written, though a little odd at times due to being written in present tense, instead of the usual past tense. Also, I kind of pictured Hatori as being a little bit more patient with people most people (exceptions being Ayame and Shigure), or at least trying to sound that way. He usually talks in a very polite manner in the anime and manga. But despite what I've mentioned, I am actually curious as to how "Mika" will fit into the Sohma family.
FallenTruth chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Yay! I love the update and it was really well written! Now we have met her and I am intrigued as to how she is going to react when she gets to Japan! This is getting really good! Please update again soon.
Final Genesis chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Sounds interesting, though I didn't review the first chapter at first. I could be promising!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Joskers chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Update Please
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I like this idea it intrigues me. I can't wait to see where this goes next. I mean you haven't even introduced the falcon next. It is going to be interesting. Update soon. Byes for now.
pinkyapple chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I like your first chapter. I hope this is a Akiru fic. Update soon.
lol chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
please tell me this isn't going to be a serious story? You always do humor fanfics blue! Well so far it seems interesting. Just make the next chapter longer.