Reviews for Red Eyed Hyuuga
niffaith chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story. I genuinely felt sorry for Hinata's mother and Hizashi but I love this kind of fic that brings more depth to canon. It was a great read, thank you.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Dear Sh33p:

Just thought you might like to know that you can now add hyphens to story titles, so your readers need no longer wonder who this Red person is, and why he was eyeing Hyuuga.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I like this, it gives the reader a clear cut of how dysfunctional the Hyuuga bunch are.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
If Hinata were a bit more traumatized in this fic it would have been a lot better.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was a little deeper than your usual fanfic, I think. I liked it very much...Hinata's always been one of my favorite characters despite how "weak" she is compared to everyone else.

Beniko's story is truly sad, though. I'd like to think the Hyuuga aren't that twisted...

Thanks for sharing!
dearhydrus chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
...Wow.

O_O

Extremely well written.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow. This certainly turns a lot of the Hyuuga dynamic on its head, and fits perfectly with what little I understand about *gnashes teeth* clan politics. And seeing Hinata grow some backbone is always a treat!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
O.O Wow, great story, I really, really liked it.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
'Fun.' Yeah, I suppose that this is one word to describe Hinata's folks. This is a very interesting peek into that particular clan; very nicely done.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great story, liked all the twists and turns you introduced to hinata's lineage
NocturnalFerri chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Yay! I really liked this story. I initally thought the title played on the idea of hinata crying and thus having red eyes. the additional plus of Hinata mourning her Uchiha mother made it even cooler. :-D lol. Personally, I dont think the Hyuuga compound was that big, lol, but it definitely worked for your purpose. I liked how you handled Hinata's isolation within isolation. Nice details and depth. That being said...Im gonna go read the story again. _ good work!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
wow thats all that needs to be said... wow
Ayanami116 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Hyuga Beniko. Interesting! I love the idea for the naming too. :-)
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wonderful story:) Nice touch having the structure of the Hyuuga estate be so...cold and *creepy*, really. Good job. The ritual was fascinating, and the way you had Hinata and the other Hyuuga handle it.

You really illustrate the tragedy and sadness that's just gotta be flowing like a river through that section of Konoha. The ritual between Hinata and her dead mother was touching as well, and just slightly painful to read about, as it should be. Good work.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 6/20/2007