Reviews for Coming Home
ym4yum1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I read this so many times, I'm sorry I dind't review before. I love Don and Terry exactly because she's the one who knows him better than anyone. They are true partners first, in all senses! True love comes with a great friendship! Love it dear, thanks!
Xxoo Mari
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Ahh... sweet ending. :)

If you are still inclined, I'd love to read the sequel to this.
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
Awesome

I just started reading Fics and this one is amazing you wouldn't happen to have that sequeal to this.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
I absolutely loved it! It's stories like these that really make me like DT. Great job!
Marian MacKenzie chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
I love it! I really hope youj do a sequal for this one. Keep up the good work! :)
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
I loved it. Not a huge fan of d/t, but you're good with it. Nic book. I'll have to read the sequal ]
Mouse In The Corner chapter 12 . 2/16/2006
yeah, i want the sequal. ... i liek pov's from victems :)
prin69 chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
aw, pretty.

i loved this story, and i'm going to check out the sequel, but if i randomly start reviewing its only becvause i generally dont read sequels.
Belladonna chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
Lovely lovely story! Charlie is safe (yippee!)
Nicole101 chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
I want it crossover or not, but a crossover with what?

P.S. I loved the story
Timespirt chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
Yes, I for one would like to see a sequel to this.
M chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
Yes, please, I'd love a sequel...
IheartTV 'tv-luvin-hottie chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
yes, please do a sequel!

i luv'd this story, and prob the next, if u do it!

so pls do

byes
BeckyS chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
Nice story - good Don & Terry stuff, esp Terry. I'm glad you gave her such a strong story, and I really liked Caleb.

The story seems unbalanced though, with so very little Charlie. The problem is that you've made him very, very important to Don and to Terry, yet you gave him no development at all. We have no idea what happened to him while he was gone, how he was, how he was feeling. Even though this was essentially a D/T romance, it would have been better for even a paragraph or two about Charlie.

The other comment I have is technical - please, please, PLEASE do not put the action of one character with the dialogue of another. It is very confusing. Keep the actions and dialogue of each person in the same paragraph:

“You okay?” She smiled over her shoulder.

“Perfect,” she answered as he wrapped her in his arms again. He smiled and kissed her hair.

“Good.”

would be so very much easier to read as:

“You okay?”

She smiled over her shoulder. “Perfect,” she answered as he wrapped her in his arms again.

He smiled and kissed her hair. “Good.”

Anyway, I'd certainly read a sequel, so go for it!

Becky
Stephanie519 chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
Aw! YAY! I'm so happy right now *doing the happy dance* lol! This chapter is so good... and you're thinking of writing a sequil? I would totaly vote for that! Even if it is a crossover, as long as there's Don/Terry, I'm all in! lol. Anywho, this chapter is great I love the whole thing! You are a really good writer! *smiles*

Steph