Reviews for Sandcastle
Eliannora chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is so cute!
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Y'know, I was having such a lousy day until I sat down and read this fic. Now I feel all warm and happy inside. :) Your fics never fail to do that do they? It's certainly a nice reprieve from the drudgery of school. It makes ToS seem less like a video game and more like a story about nine very real people. I love your stories and I hope you continue to cheer people up with them. :)

P.S: I dunno if you care, but my family and I were planning on visiting England. Just thought I'd let you know.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This one had me rolling at the end...Raine sure knows how to make an appearance. :P

This was a marvelous piece. I love the way you described their day, and the ice cream...and when Sheena ordered Zelos to go fetch water to help them make a stronger sand castle...it's little things like this that you'd wish sometimes were in the game...little moments to remember and cherish when the time has long since passed. It sounds like so much fun...too bad the sand in Iraq is quite useless for things like sand castles...

Another marvelous bit of fluff. Keep it coming!
Crimzon-Girl chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Cute story. The idea of them going to to beach and building sand castles is really sweet. The part where Lloyd and Colette copying Raine in ruin mode is funny. Ja
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Wah ha ha ha! Now that was a funny fic, heh. Sounds like a good idea for a z-skit . Raine's Ruin Mode, pfft!
MSTRSWRD chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
All of the stories you have written are great! I have read all of them at least 10 times each (I like to re-read stories over and over and over.) I also like these stories because it is a good break from my usual fics which involve blood, fighting, blood, death, blood, gory violence, and, uhh, let me think, more blood. KEEP WRITING!

Thank you for your time.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Very sweet, Lil-Samuu. The characterization in this is beautiful; you've captured both the childish and the mischievous elements of these four characters very well. I loved in particular how Zelos came back in the end, and how Colette and Lloyd knew just where to go to evade the Wrath of Raine...

Lovely work, and Cheers!

Sabriel.
Molly Renata chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Raine in ruin mode is a very scary thing XD

I think you should make it general/humor, but suit yourself :D