Reviews for The Unexpected
Susan Potter chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
LOVE IT!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
aww man so close but mabey sev will lighten up huh
The Swordsman chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Well, I must say that that was an admirable four chapters. Please feel free to update soon! I can't wait to see what happens to Severus and Harry next!

The Swordsman
SilentWater13 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
This was really good. you should maybe do a sequel where snape gives harry detention and they both suffer through it ;p Anyway, i loved it, good job!
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
It's over! ah! lol. now Drill Sargent Jade gets to come out and play. I expect the first 10 words by monday.
Amanda Saitou chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
That's okay, it was a fine last chapter, though I believe that the relationship between Harry and Snape is not truly finished... And yes, hope you write more Snarry soon! :)

Amanda
donezo chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Awesome! Please update soon! It's awesome!
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
but i do need mental help. i mean... hey! lol, I'm glad you blamed me for this story. i get some of the imaginary money you're not really making!

Jade
JadeLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
simply wonderful, dawling.
SilentWater13 chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
i love this! please continue asap!
Amanda Saitou chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Wow, just the very good hot sexy Snarry I was looking for! Please, I do hope you continue with this one!

Amanda
purplepeopleeater666 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
P.S.- just read ur profile... no ur not sick and twisted for the fred/george pairing... (well, maybe a little... jk LOL) it's hard to find well written ones tho... maybe i should just look harder?

_

and i had to review on ch 1 cuz it wont let me review on the same ch. twice *pouts*
purplepeopleeater666 chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
well... not really my first slash... i'm more into the anime stuff *blushes* particularly DNAngel... yeah the DNAngel ones i read are slashy... (different name tho lol) but yeah i really like this one...

i'd never thought of this pairing myself...but AWESOME job on the story! lol

KEEP WRITING! _
Aviendha13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
What a great story, I'm already looking out for the next chapter! I wonder when they come togheter...
purplepeopleeater666 chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
cool story! nice witing style i like it a lot. _

truthfully this is one of the first HP fanfics i've read... heehee

yeah well, keep it up!