Reviews for Jedi Octopus
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
:DDD
Redheads r smexy chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Kekeke, so adorable XD
That has to be one of the most amusingly cute things I have EVER read _
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
AHHH! so cute! I hate how I never reviewed these stories before, and now I have to go back and check on them all xD

so, as I've mentioned (or maybe not), I absolutely ADORE this fic... They are seriously one of my favorite angsty-couples... but this fic is too sweet to be angsty... :)

I can just picture this scene in my head. Obi's really sweet not to bash in Anakin's face (like I would've) after that stunt... oh the patience of that man

thanks for the story!
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
LOL! Hah! That was hilarious! So cute! I love this Anakin! Absolutely adorable! Please do more Ani/ Obi slash! Loved the last line: "Obi-Wan gaped a few times before glaring and stomping away from his smiling idiot of a lover." So funny!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
For a first Star Wars fic, this is AWESOME! I can assure you that mine wasn't this good! :D -AJSK
kspadawan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ha, clever Ani. Loved it! :j
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I can't stop giggling to myself, this was very cute.
Bellatrix Kale chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
O It was so cute. I loved it.

Where did you read that?... I seem to be the only one who didn't know about this.
marblepanda chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That WAS cute and creative! Both of Obi-wan and of you. I ADORE this story! It's the missing relationship-moment that I never even knew I was missing until I found this fic! I don't know how I ever got along without it before. Seriously, this fic is so entertaining and really well written that I adore it to pieces. My favorite part is picturing Obi-Wan's mental "Success!" That was perfect. Also, I loved how you incorporated Anakin's durasteel arm into this fic's reality without it being negative. Great job. Fantastic story!
Tgir chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is incredibly cute; I was smiling all the way through. It inspired overpowering feelings of 'aw.'

Aw.
gala-granger chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
it's so sweet, so ani...
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Haha Anakin never fails to amuse me XD
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this story
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Lol! Oh that was just SO cute!
LL chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I don't usually like slash, but this is funny!