Reviews for Jedi Octopus
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this story
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Lol! Oh that was just SO cute!
LL chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I don't usually like slash, but this is funny!
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 12/8/2005

that was amazing, pure genius! i loved it, how obi-wan took all the effort into not waking him and then ani was awake and enjoying everything. perfect, i must say!

I was a perfect job well done! props to you!

CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That was so cute! I'm usually not one for Obi/Ani but this was adorable!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
LOL, very amusing, i can so see Anakin doing that just to get on Obi's nerves, LOL
NalaStormhunter chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow. I'm not a real big fan of ObiAni, but this was just too damned adorable. You really captured the characters quite well. The pretending to be asleep. Absolutely perfect.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Aw. So cute. Please write more stuff like this.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh, that was absolutely brilliant! Such a vivid picture, really... and incredibly... perfectly in character. I can so exactly see them doing that.
ShadowLea chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hihihihhi you write great story's XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This was so cute! XD I love it...and Ani _is_ an imp, just like Obi-Wan says! Him pretending to sleep and letting Obi-Wan make a fool of himself seems like something he'd do. This was very well-written, and I love it.
jeff chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
My first chance to read one of your stories in a long time, and it was good stuff, greatly hilarious. "wake-up sex"? ..What're they up to? It must get pretty lonely in their neck of the woods O_o *enter Barry White music*

prin69 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hehehehehe. this is too awesome! ;)
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 10/13/2005

This is without a doubt the BEST one-shot peice of fluffy goodness I have EVER had the fortune to read! YOU ARE SO COOL!

And I just love this mental image of the two of them, not saving the galaxy or getting all deliciously beat up or anything.. just BEING Obi-Wan and Anakin!

(of course, if waking Anakin up would lead to a little "wake-up sex" then why, exactly, did Obi have a problem with that? _ )

This is a wonderful story! I can't wait to see what you some up with next! The characterizations are stupendous, and the writing is fluid and funny! So inventive!

Ok, I'll stop gushing now. Really! Anyways, you've written so many loverly reviews for myself and Temple Mistress, that I'm glad I can finally return the compliments!

GREAT JOB once again! Going on my favourites, for sure!

i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Haha ! I loved this story! Very cute! Please continue it, maybe turn it into a MPREG if you so dare! And could you link me to some of the stories you mentioned like this one? Please, keep writing!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »