Reviews for Jedi Octopus
gala-granger chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
it's so sweet, so ani...
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Haha~ Anakin never fails to amuse me XD
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this story
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Lol! Oh that was just SO cute!
LL chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I don't usually like slash, but this is funny!
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 12/8/2005

that was amazing, pure genius! i loved it, how obi-wan took all the effort into not waking him and then ani was awake and enjoying everything. perfect, i must say!

I was a perfect job well done! props to you!

CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That was so cute! I'm usually not one for Obi/Ani but this was adorable!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
LOL, very amusing, i can so see Anakin doing that just to get on Obi's nerves, LOL
NalaStormhunter chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow. I'm not a real big fan of ObiAni, but this was just too damned adorable. You really captured the characters quite well. The pretending to be asleep. Absolutely perfect.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Aw. So cute. Please write more stuff like this.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh, that was absolutely brilliant! Such a vivid picture, really... and incredibly... perfectly in character. I can so exactly see them doing that.
ShadowLea chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hihihihhi you write great story's XD
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This was so cute! XD I love it...and Ani _is_ an imp, just like Obi-Wan says! Him pretending to sleep and letting Obi-Wan make a fool of himself seems like something he'd do. This was very well-written, and I love it.
jeff chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
My first chance to read one of your stories in a long time, and it was good stuff, greatly hilarious. "wake-up sex"? ..What're they up to? It must get pretty lonely in their neck of the woods O_o *enter Barry White music*

prin69 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hehehehehe. this is too awesome! ;)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »