Reviews for Oops
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I kind of feel bad for laughing, but dangXD
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh...! XD Yep, i'm sick, too! :D I love this! You're my hero of ironical and satrical stuff! X3
Jaffa-Cake-Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
'oops' - that was just too funny! oh no, now i feel like a bad person for laugihng so much...
innocent passerby chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
XD; I know I shouldn't be laughing at this, but I love how it sounds so light at the end with the simple word 'oops'.
promenade chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
harharhar!

Happy Birthday Sanzo! :)
krystalMage chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Ouch. Dat hurt. u can be very cruel, u know. brilliant, but cruel.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
"Oops". That's great stuff. To me, it's not particularly funny, or scary, or sad, just kinda creepy. I like it for its... originality.
Verity Niwa chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I'm kind of doing both and now my chest hurts. Bloody good stuff! It's just so perfectly Sanzo-like to end up shooting the ikkou, even if it was an accident! _The charries are all in perfect...erm... character, even Gojyo in his final moments lol. oops indeed. Bordom files rock!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
LOL! It was funny-in a sadistic way! haha! Oops indeed!

hehe, it really is funny how them three can be overpowered by an assed-monk armed with a lil' pistol! hahah!
Genderless chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That was great! They actually died! He killed them on his birthday! So great!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Um... Yeah, oops? lol. Sometimes it makes you wonder, though, in other series, when a bunch of them get together and they don't quite trust eachother, why more doesn't go wrong... lol.
LenOk chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wah... it was cruel. But is really well-written, so go on such stuff. However poor guys, they shouldn't have died...
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
oh god! gojyo! sanzo you jerk! that was funny in this really odd way... probably bc of that oops like someone said. good job.
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG...i'm sry, was this supposed 2 be hilarious? I can't believe they just died! Lmao
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
... That was scary ... Sanzo almost killed me too ...