Reviews for I am Ayumu Kasuga
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This story is just made me cry and I hope you continue on Chiyo's reaction or what might have happened if Chiyo had arrived at her house and stopped her.
Sarendune chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wait, Osaka was in love with a ten year old? Osaka wasn't always spacy? First episode hinted that people always thought she was spacy...

While I aplaud you for trying to make a sad suicide story and all that, an interesting anxy format if ever there was one, I find the delivery and thought process to be lacking.

Hopefully this was helpfull.
gman2006 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This is a sad story and I hope you do the prequel. Osaka is my favorite character so I love reading about her. This story was really sad and I hope you do write a prequel. Actually, after reading it I think you should do a sequel where Chiyo gets the letter and then tell about whatever follows. I hope to see more. This was a good story.
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
(cries)

I must say, it's quite the beautiful story, but... why Osaka? She's my favorite Azumanga Daioh character! lol

Anyways, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Osaka had a crush on Chiyo-chan. lol
Love Hina Addict chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very touching, I'm sure others will agree, and nicely written, albeit a little short. Would be very nice to see a sequel and/or prequel, well done on a touching story.

On a formal note, spelling and grammer was very good-when I read it, I noticed no spelling mistakes D.

Yours faithfully, Love Hina Addict
Ayou chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
ah you killed osaka! you sucked out the happiness in me..
Sins of the Soul chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
You should make a sequel with everyone finding out.
TheSilverback chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was tragically lovely.

An amazing line: "But it saddens me how you only knew Osaka… but never Ayumu."
PAEC chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like it, I just straight up like it. If you think about it, it makes sense, how it'd be incredibly hard for Ayumu Kasuga to find a living on her own. In this case, she failed, and lost the one person that she thought could help her bring it all together. She'd lost everything but life itself, and she drove that out of her too. Very well written.
Liber Logaeth chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Pretty good story. I dont have necessarily to write what happened before, but I suggest you to write about how Azumanga girls will react when they find out about Ayumi's suicide. Good luck!
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Dark and depressing. that's all i have to say on the matter.
Haruna chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Sad story. I almost cried. *starts to sob*
Schnozberry chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Eh?
Luminous-Kyo chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I love a good suicide story, and this is no exception. Setting up the stage for her self misery, right down to her final moments! I love it, total classic.

Some way say it's OOC, but oh well. Everyone's allowed to suicidal some time, yknow? You can never be out-of-character when it comes to suicide.

Again I love this. Just an idea, why not a suicide/angst story with Tomo? Sure she's the happiest out of everyone but that's the angle - somethings' eating her deep down inside!

Again just a thought!

~Kyo
Rei Firestar chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I liked it. Sad but well written and, despite the character's usual complacency, it still seemed in-character to me.