Reviews for Intergalactic Invasion
Brandon E. Kasne chapter 10 . 8/30
I like that story, but here's a goof in this story: all planets are no bigger than any star, alien races don't have any powers (like Telekinesis), all Earth-like planets don't look like organisms on Earth because all alien life are different, we don't have that technology to develop a lethal nuclear bomb, it is unknown of that those humans are no match for their force which is that their ships are massive but defenseless, and these aliens don't have the power to develop massive spaceships bigger than the ones form Independence Day. I'm not trolling this story, i'm just giving you an error.
Brandon E. Kasne chapter 10 . 7/15
The alien queen resounded by a distress call from the President’s speech after their defeat. “Today, March 8th is the day where we all forgot our problems and hope that we can live for centuries to come. No alien scum is gonna destroy our planet where we live, play, work, raised and born. We have the tools to combat these aliens. What makes them think that those bastards can come and destroy our planet! WE WILL NEVER BACK DOWN AND FIGHT BACK WITH ALL OUR…”
Brandon E. Kasne chapter 10 . 7/14
You should make a sequel to this story. You could make this sequel similar to Independence Day: Resurgence; like the mother ship is the size of the sun (like in the movie, the mother ship is half the size of Earth), and the aliens have a queen the size of a T-Rex.
Keemchy chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
Amazing !

Very well done !

Star Cyber 2
Ominae chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
Nice. Just to let you know next time that Marty's dad couldn't be in a foreign country wearing a Chicago PD uniform since he could be charged with tresspassing on a foreign jurisdiction. BTW, check the latest update that I have for my Najica story. Hope you like it!
Mat49324 chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
Great chapter. By the way, review replies are no longer allowed on chapters. Here's the deal: they created a review response url in your most recent review and you have to log in to reply only to signed reviews. Only one reply is allowed each review. If it's from the profile page, it can be as many messages sent as possible. Did you get the document I sent you that had the next chapter for our joint story yet?

Ominae chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Thanks a lot. Looking forwards to your insights.
Ominae chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
Don't forget to check out my latest story soon, man. It's a Najica Blitz Tactics story (If you've watched it/read the manga, that is). I also have an Area 88 story recently up to, you may want to check that out as well.
Mat49324 chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
Great chapter. I did notice a few missings of punctuation marks: one comma on the number (856 238), and I noticed a period missing on one of the sentences at this: "...decided to rush in". Other than that, it was good.

Glad to hear you're working on the next part. Be sure to send it back to me on the same document I sent you. Are you still okay about doing the Sam and me alone time? Let me know soon. Laters.

Mermaid Ninja chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
You forgot Java!
Ominae chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Ideas eh? Good luck in churning them out...
Mat49324 chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Good chapter. I sent you back the chapter you did with my part done. Be sure to send it back to me on the same document after my part is finished (in other words at the bottom of the document). I'd like you to do the alone time with Sam and me because I want to see how you would do it. See ya. Laters.

Mat49324 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
No, it wasn't. If you mean your part you sent me in your message to me, then no. Good story though. I'm waiting *says it like Sonic the Hedgehog* for you to send me back your part of the chapter so I can post it.

Mat49324 chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Good story. Did you get the chapter I sent you some time ago?

Ominae chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
I don't know... HE HE

BTW, your Martin Mystery is garnering some reviews though, clamoring for updates..

And I recently had two stories up for review grabs aside from my Area 88 story called Dogfighters. Hope to see your review. Thanks..