Reviews for Say Hello
nikki chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
heeyyy i really liked it, why did you stop writing? :( i was really dissapointed when i hit the end of chap 3..

at least put 'incomplete' or 'discontinued' on the summary for us unadverted readers.. i was really liking where the story was going and now i'm just craving for an ending that's not gonna come!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I really like this story a lot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dark Kit chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this story! You are an amazing writer! (a lot of exclamation points, I know) I hope your muse for this story returns soon because I really want to see what happens next!
Captain Cheese chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Hm. I really liked your other two chapters. Its hard to capture Blaise and Hermione together properly but you did that with the other two chapters, and for most of this one. As much as I love sex scenes I think that Hermione would have been a little more timid, thats kind of what you had been building up to. Blaise would have taken control I think and maybe Hermione eventually but after encouraging from Blaise.

But all in all it was a good chapter and I REALLY hope you update soon :)
Captain Cheese chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
LOL that is SO funny. I cant believe it. And she didnt realise. Man Blaise is hot :p
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
LOL it was Blaise right? Man I love this story. Ive been looking for a good Blaise Hermione story. No one really does them justice, but I think you will
Goddess939 chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
that scene fogged up my computer screen it was so good!
Wyrehead chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Fabulous story. To the point, descriptive and rewarding to read. If I could suggest anything to improve, it would be the rhythme. But then again if I were to write something it might have none.

Keep it up, as I can't wait for the next encounter that Hermoine has with anyone you might have in mind... If I may suggest... how about meeting a DJ from a nightclub while she's in Ibiza?
Panther Eyes chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
faebaby chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
awesome fic! i went to adult and it said that your story did not exist. i dunno if it's a mistake or what but i thought i'd let you know. keep up the good work!
mrsbnm-of09 chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
hey sorry it took so long to read this chapter...been really busy. anyways great job hope to see the next one up soon!
Calimocho chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Awsome ff... I love Ibiza... mum's from Spain, and you wrote it out perfectly... the music, the people, the parting... just bloody wonderful... can't wait for the next chapter... LIZ
cheeky splash chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
This is a fabtastic story. I love the blaise/hermione.

I can totally relate to how hermione feels in the first chapter except Im a student and dont work.

Hope you update soon. xx
DarkPrincessMalfoy chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Wow. I loved it. I haven't been reading Blaise/Hermione long, but I love it, and I love this story. It's great. /Hopefully/ I'm going to Spain sometime soon, I can't wait. Anyways, keep writing, keep this story going, it's great.
c-dog chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Awesome! I can't wait to read more!