Reviews for Rush
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Among the best AceSmoker fics i have ever read. great language and well written. Great storyline too.
animatedrose chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Cool! Awesome way of escape, kissing Smoker. Sweet! Ace sure knows how to fight! I think him using the Rumble Ball is great. I love this story!
Tiemar chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hurrah for insane pyromaniacs! :D
Simply Kim chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I absolutely LOVE this. _ You did a great job setting the right atmosphere and projecting lots of emotions between the two of them. _ This is actually the first Smoker/Ace fic I ever saw that is well done. _ A double-toast to you! _
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Damn, that was a good story. I've enjoyed this one very, very much. And they were so much in character in my eyes. I just don't know what else to say to praise this story. I guess it just left me speechless. Well done work and I hope I am able to enjoy more SmokerxAce works from you in the future? I LOVE that pairing.

Greetings

*Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Jaelle chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Fantastic story. Loved the Smoker and Ace snarky interaction, and I felt you'd kept it very true to the characters themselves - including Ace helping out when he didn't have to, and Smoker being confused and grouchy about the D brothers and their annoying habit of not acting particularly pirate-y. Your descriptions of what it felt like when using one's logia powers were also very good. And I _especially_ liked the use of the Rumble Ball in the plotline, which was an excellent idea and built on really well. I hope that this actually winds up being explored in the series itself, because it's an idea that has so much potential (in particular the potential to get Chopper, Luffy et al into huge amounts of trouble :-).
Rei6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hi there!

A friend forced me to read this fic, since she knew how very fond I am of this two - and I have to say, Im really glad she did. _

Its one of the best one-shots Ive come to read in this Fandom and especially one of the best with this pairing. I really adore Smoker and Ace and they make a really hot couple - well, if theyd ever stop trying to kill each other, thats it. *g*

I really like how you portrayed them and I loved the way they interacted. And even so Im very fond of yaoi I was kinda glad that you didnt make them jump each others bones the very moment, the danger was over. Its so much more believable this way and so much more ... well, I guess the right word would be touching or something like that ...

Anyways, what Im trying to say here (in my lousy english) is that I really love this fic. It was great! _ Well, I do hope you write a sequel or another SxA-fic one day ... *g*

Thanks a lot for writing and making my day. )

~ Rei ~