Reviews for Dimensional Horizon
Amadeus chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
HEY! What's it going to take to get a freakin update! Nobody upadates their stories! if you have lack of ideas have a friend continue it for you. Trust me you'll get some ideas on how to continue it. You know how you read a person's work and if it's unfinished you think of millions of ways to continue it? Well try something like that sometime! It's boring when there aren't new stories or updates!
Hypes chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
DOOD! KRAKEN RULES JOO! Yea kewl and all. I'm sad that Jack had to die. NO! I'm just wondering why there's phones in the 19th century.
Veemon chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Aww...Falcon dies too? Could he be reserected? PLEEEEEEEEASE? Sorry he's one of my favorite characters. But other than that excellent fic. Please continue.
Winged Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Very interesting story you've got there. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lunarkry Antares chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
PLZ! CONTINUE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Anywayz, can u mail me to give me some details based on Accel and the other PS 2 fighters? I don't have dreamcast(curse DREAMCAST!) plz? and, uh... check at search and find Flamethrower710 to get my e-mail add.

Overall, great fic!
dr fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
yah i feel like saupit bseuse i do,t know about ps or daerkculod aer you thankinking what iam what howabout a croosover of daerkcluod out of qstion bey wher's roge the ps geine
TyrantFlame chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Cool! But,

WHERE'S JACK! WHERE'S JACK! WHERE'S JACK!

(20 miutes later...)

WHERE'S JACK! WHERE'S JACK!

(huff, huff, huff)

next chapter, please put Jack in! I miss him! ;_;
Falcon Fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
why does Falcon have to die!
NUNYA BUISSNES chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
...poor Falcon...PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE!
Eikichi chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
OK, this is WAYYYYY confusing but well put together! I think you should continue it. -Raichu
coolman chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Awesome!Make another one!
darei chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
i NEEED chapter 2 of the story you finished it off at a cliffhanger
Yang chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
To be honest, that kind of stank. Why kill everyone off so easily, and why the lack of detail?
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Hmmm...rather gloomy...poor old Pete! Scenes change too quickly but you do spell well so hooray for that. I never played Power Stone 1 so I don't get all of it, but...well, it's okay. And the final boss is Dr Erode, I'm pretty sure.
Kate the Geomancer chapter 1 . 6/13/2001