Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Lovely story!
If Merlin can heal bones, why didn't he...heal Harry's bone out in the meadows when he first found him?
Yucky that GinGin the Rabid Fangurl is being foisted off on poor Harry.

Love a sentient Hogwarts!
(Btw, they didn't HAVE what we now call tea waaaay back then...but they did have HERBAL teas so that's what I'm assuming you meant...well, until the trips to CHINA bring it back...)
I like that Harry is learning his mind arts from someone qualified to teach him.
Albus "loved" Harry so so so much that he set him up to be abused his entire childhood by his magic-loathing aunt...

Not buying the soft-peddling of Albus' purposeful torture of Harry or Albus' supposed "loving" of Severus but whatev.

Trying to excuse torture and abuse ain't cool, yo.
Odd how Albus never did anything about Draco until AFTER Draco did something to SEVERUS. Had it been just Harry, Draco MIGHT have gotten A single detention.
WeisseHex chapter 26 . 8/17
OH NO, the Gerbils are loose, now what? Just how 'permanently' are they transfigured, or can it be easily reversed by anyone?
WeisseHex chapter 24 . 8/17
Great chapter! I loved it!
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 8/16
Finally someone has the idea of NOT putting these people in Azkaban, but elsewhere! YES, starting to use common sense.
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 8/16
All is well that ends well!
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 8/16
AHH, poor Harry and Sevvie; I do believe they went BACK to Merlins time!
Tony Moonstone chapter 30 . 7/18
I MUST say this story was AWESOME!
One of the best Harry/Mentor Snape stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
It's truly one of the greatest.
I so cannot wait to tell all my friends to go and read this great work of Art.
Thanks for keeping me entertained the past few days and the wonderful memories.
Tony Moonstone chapter 27 . 7/18
I at first smiled, then laughed and then rolled into a fit of giggles and couldn't stop for 10mins on the floor until I caught my breath.
I especially loved the aftermath of each gerbil mentioned, thx for waking me up this morning before work, who needs a alarm to wake up to anyway!
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 18 . 7/17
I loved this chapter.
The images that went flying through my head with Harry and Merlin dueling was spectacular.
Thanks for keeping my imagination active during this AWESOME storyline.
Onward I read.