Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Shao7 chapter 1 . 6/15
Such a fun story. Thank you!
Shao7 chapter 30 . 6/15
Thank you for this! It’s a fun ride!
cwo3neal chapter 9 . 6/12
The use of potatoes in this fic is very AU, they weren’t introduced into england until about 600 years after this part of the fic. 1570 or so in ireland then early 1600s to Britain they were brought to spain in the early 1500s but were denounced by the church for several years.
Norv chapter 30 . 5/20
autant j'ai apprécié le premier tiers avec Severus devenant le père de Harry autant la partie super héros presque dieu Harry à 15 ans m'a complétement déçu, c'est pas crédible et sans originalité superman suffit et même lui a ses faiblesses, mais merci pour les premiers chapitres, c'était prometteur d'une belle histoire de mentor Severus!
suziq968 chapter 30 . 5/3
Wow, still an amazing story. Thanks again for this.
DJArla chapter 30 . 4/29
This was fantastically written. There were so many twists and turns, funny moments and moving moments. Fantastic job!
Lovely, fantastical story - so glad you wrote it and that I read it! Job well done!
The part where Harry is trying to foist RedPubesRon off on poor Hermione makes me want to dry heave. GinGinTheStalkerFan is just as bad.
You just HAD to go and mention GinGinTheStalkerFanGurl, didn't you. Mood EW.
Borg chapter 8 . 3/20
Learn to spell ...this is garbage
Snerp chapter 9 . 3/20
For future updates to be corrected: Potatoes and chocolate were unknown in the Old World that time. There come from the Americas that were detected in 1492.
omg wow wow wowww! the ritual is very weird tho. VERY WEIRD. naked severus bwaahahah
gentledove2 chapter 26 . 2/11
There is a nasty but legal way of trapping loose rodents. They make these pest traps that have sticky adhesive in them. The only way the rodent gets freed is if you put it and the trap in a metal bucket and use oil to free him. But if said gerbil was a death eater, just trap them on the adhesive and dump them in the closest river.

Oh, I just had a positively evil idea. Bob Barker from "The Price is Right" used to say that we should neuter our pets. Shouldn't we then NEUTER these pesky gerbils? Fingernail clippers should do it.
I want to see Gerbil land sooo bad
LMAO from the gerbils, I'm imagining them with their hairs in gerbil form and the plastic tunnels. Oh my gosh, thanks for the laugh!
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »