Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Haha, Rita's entry: classic soliloquy! Rita's final breakthrough into investigative journalism!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 30 . 10/15
wow!
mumphie chapter 30 . 9/19
A marvelous story! Loved it! I think it should have WON the spot for best action adventure. :)
I do wonder about the teens who were gerbils. Were they marked? If not, do they spend their time in extra long redone habitats? Did Petunia survive the breakout? Did Dudley try to reform? Did Harry have a happy-ever-after with Ginny and have beaucoup kids? Were they also powerful, because Ginny was not slouch either?
It's been nearly two decades since you wrote this. Wow. I didn't even know fanfiction was a 'thing' back then. I can understand why you didn't want to do a sequel. But, when a reader find a good 'un, then it's hard to let go of the characters! Thanks! :)
mumphie chapter 17 . 9/19
Oh, I hope Severus and Sirius will make nice! I always feel sad for them and Remus as they never really had a good life.
mumphie chapter 14 . 9/19
I had wondered what happened to those two rotten apprentices. I sort of wanted to 'see' their denials and reasons WHY they did this. I also thought it would be fun for Harry to be young just a tad longer. But fun idea all around anyway. :)
sisi chapter 26 . 9/7
How can Moody Eye takes cares of gerbilies? There is not a perfekt lock door around it? Man with imperius hex will succesfull? Why? I want read about Draco - gerbily, who is feeling so ugly becouse he doesnt have any clothes.
There is very good game for gerbily - maybe súprt - swimming in the pool - I hope, there is very good for Dursleys.
Thanks.
sisi chapter 18 . 9/6
well, its good. thanks.
sisi chapter 16 . 9/5
:D
sisi chapter 13 . 9/4
thanks for the rescue of Harry and other men in the caves.
sisi chapter 10 . 9/4
it is so nice, thanks for Harry, who has the feather person now. He has to be happy. I like it.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 8/11
that's not how legilimency works, is it?
Shao7 chapter 1 . 6/15
Such a fun story. Thank you!
Shao7 chapter 30 . 6/15
Thank you for this! It’s a fun ride!
cwo3neal chapter 9 . 6/12
The use of potatoes in this fic is very AU, they weren’t introduced into england until about 600 years after this part of the fic. 1570 or so in ireland then early 1600s to Britain they were brought to spain in the early 1500s but were denounced by the church for several years.
Norv chapter 30 . 5/20
autant j'ai apprécié le premier tiers avec Severus devenant le père de Harry autant la partie super héros presque dieu Harry à 15 ans m'a complétement déçu, c'est pas crédible et sans originalité superman suffit et même lui a ses faiblesses, mais merci pour les premiers chapitres, c'était prometteur d'une belle histoire de mentor Severus!
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »