Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
LadyFreak chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
i'm all about the manipulative and evil dumbledore, but this story was amazing and helped me see that there is a possibility of writing about a good dumbledore. amazing story. very emotional and touching. Definitely a favorite. thank you for sharing!
LadyFreak chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
omg i was laughing so hard. that was one crazy long prank but so histerical!
Slythendor chapter 30 . 5/6/2012
oh my god, that story was BRILLIANT! It was absolutely amazing, and I love the fact that Merlin is Harry's Grandfather, it's the perfect way to finish off the ending, oh god, I'm going to go back to the beginning and read it again, that was really beautiful! I cannot sing your praises enough, that was a wonderful Severus/Harry Father/Son story, it was so sweet, yet so hilarious when it needed to be, especially with the Gerbil Habitat, that made me laugh loads! thank you SOOOOO much for the fantastic reading experience, I'm going to go and read your other fics now, thank you SO much, bye! xx
Power of Erised chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
!
Linda chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoy your story and plan on reading more.
Shiroi Majo chapter 30 . 3/31/2012
I loved your story. Your solution for dealing with captured death eaters was hilarious! And I just about laughed until I cried when you had Sirius singing his version of "Grandma got run over by a reindeer". Thanks so much for sharing your talents and imagination!
halfpennybuddha chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Good first try at a fic. I only have 2 (hopefully) helpful hints in case you edit this or write something else. Firstly, stick to a single tense when writing; its really very confusing switching between first amd third person, past and present tense, etc., especially when the switch is in the middle of a sentence. Secondly, remember to old saying "show, not tell". Your style is very telling, and very little showing. For example, instead of saying "draco, crabbe and goyle attacked harry, then were captured by dumbledore and immediately expelled," you could put in a bunch more suspenseful detail and get your readers excited and absorbed into the story.

Hope those help. Ta.
Silverdragonstar chapter 30 . 3/14/2012
Wow this story had me laughing & crying & reading late into the night. All I can say is bravo & I will never look at a gerbil the same way again!
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 30 . 3/9/2012
Fantastic story I loved it!
Suezanne Bilodeau chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
I have read many stories from fanfiction and I have to say that I love your version. I think that you adding Merlin in there was great! Hope you write more stories they are wonderful to read.
Persefoni Booklover chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
I loved your story ..
dumdoc chapter 30 . 12/16/2011
A 10; thank you. Go professional and write children's stories.
NCIS-CSI-SVU chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
I absolutely enjoyed this story. Perhaps one of my favorites. Very well done
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 12/10/2011
nice
tigerlily124 chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Hey there! I just found this story and I very much enjoyed it! I thought it was a nice and novel idea and thank you for making Slytherin a better character than he was presented as. I never really liked the Slytherin stigma. Great job!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »