Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
lizzierichards chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
Ohhh! what a cliffie! Are they back?

Having that candle light vigil was a fantastic idea. They all have a chance to reminisce and think about their two missing friends. I think that was a wonderful way of greeting Christmas. And Hogwarts waking up for her master's return...

Since Sirius is now free and can gain custody of Harry, this will be painful for him when he learns about the new father-son relationship of Harry and Severus. I'm curious how this will be resolved.

Can't wait to read more. I just want you to know how much I'm enjoying reading this story...even at 2am. LOL!
lizzierichards chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
That was amazing! So Harry contributed to the original Hogwarts wards. That was so cool!
lizzierichards chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Oh my! Harry reverted to a toddler physically? Not just mentally? Happy Birthday Harry indeed!
yngoldfogee chapter 30 . 2/23/2011
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
Katalara chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
Love love LOVE this story! I laughed and cried and laughed some more. The gerbils had me rolling! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!

Kat
Hope06 chapter 30 . 1/27/2011
wow sad to know there is no sequal as I was glued to this story from start to finish
Hope06 chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
so funny and I love it in a way it is getting even for keeping Harry out of the loop for so long!
Hope06 chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
wow this is so so so so so powerful and the memories were wow
Anthousa chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
Its really really good! I love it!
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I found this whilst reading With A Little Help From My Friends...and decided that rather than write the horrible "update Soon" I would read another of your great fan fics.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AHHH...another 'decent Snape story', with no slash or Harry I'm your father...think Darth Vador!
MeinGimli chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
ur wonderful storys are always way too short for me. so i hope to read from u soon.
MagicBananas chapter 25 . 1/5/2011
Ha Ha Ha! Really? Gobbledygook? LMAO!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 30 . 1/2/2011
I was not expecting Fawkes to be Merlin... a frabjous story.
Draconian chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
This story really needs to be edited. You have far too many run-on sentences. The shortest example, from another chapter: "What, I'm hungry!" which should be, "What? I'm hungry!" That, and poor punctuation, makes what could be a nice read far more difficult than it should be. I'm sure in the five years since you wrote this that your skills have improved, so why not edit the story?
975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »