Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
adafrog chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Very good story, thanks.
Pam chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
Olá, recentemente li sua história e achei sensacional. Por isso me sinto na obrigação de deixa-lo saber que ela, ultrapassa as barreiras da sua própria lingua. Parabéns.
Tenho lido outras das suas histórias, e me sinto meio triste em ver que estão inacabadas e em espera a bastante tempo, de forma que eu não tenho esperanças de ve-las acabadas como esta. De qualquer forma saiba que você tem um geito muito especial para contar um conto. Mais uma vez Parabéns.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
Marvelous ending my dear and no need for a sequel..but maybe it will be good to know what happens next...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I know the story is finished and all, but I kind of feel a bit sorry for the Slytherins in this chapter...being left out and all. Silly I know but still...
ImUpToNoGood chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Interesting story. As several people have mentioned, the food is anachronistic. Also, if Helga And Salazar were married, she would have taken his name and been Helga Slytherin, and Rowena would have been Rowena Gryffindor. Even if Helga were to do a completely unusual thing for the time, and kept her maiden name, she would have been Helga Gryffindor if she were Godric's brother. It seems just a fancy to make them all related, bringing in cute simplicity without benefit.

I do like how you explain why Severus and Harry hated each other so vehemently. I am intrigued to discover what happens next!
Larisya chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
That was rather awe-inspiring. It was completely worth reading and then some. Beautiful and quite unique.
Larisya chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
They're in GAOL, actually.
Larisya chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Hilarious. 'Sweet Merlin, please keep us safe.' And then I yelled, 'Merlin, help me!' Honestly. What a way to discover time travel. And, dearest Tom has a most intriguing ancestor, I must say. The result of a drunken fling with the barmaid at the age of 14. A madman, too. It must run in the family.
Larisya chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
He reminds me of Myrddin Emrys
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Wow! Fantastic story. Love it that Merlin is Fawkes, and Harry and Merlin are guardians of power. Great tie-in.
shadowhawk88 chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
awesome story so far hun ;)
shadowhawk88 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
cool story so far ;)
wolfish-willow chapter 30 . 9/24/2012
I found this story yesterday and had to force myself away from it to be productive even though I just wanted to sit here and read it all day and night. It is so good. I adore how Harry and Severus became a family, and that Dumbledore was accepted into it as well. *wavy arms* I've never read a story where Harry ends up in the time of the Founders (the summaries don't usually appeal to me), but this has given me the urge to find some more.

I'm still all smiley happy over Lupin being cured, and Neville's parents being helped. I just. Yes. All the bad things were fixed and that makes me so happy. This is a wonderful story!
Larenars chapter 30 . 9/7/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Princeofhorses3862 chapter 30 . 8/21/2012