Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
suziq968 chapter 30 . 5/3
Wow, still an amazing story. Thanks again for this.
DJArla chapter 30 . 4/29
This was fantastically written. There were so many twists and turns, funny moments and moving moments. Fantastic job!
Lovely, fantastical story - so glad you wrote it and that I read it! Job well done!
The part where Harry is trying to foist RedPubesRon off on poor Hermione makes me want to dry heave. GinGinTheStalkerFan is just as bad.
You just HAD to go and mention GinGinTheStalkerFanGurl, didn't you. Mood EW.
Borg chapter 8 . 3/20
Learn to spell ...this is garbage
Snerp chapter 9 . 3/20
For future updates to be corrected: Potatoes and chocolate were unknown in the Old World that time. There come from the Americas that were detected in 1492.
omg wow wow wowww! the ritual is very weird tho. VERY WEIRD. naked severus bwaahahah
gentledove2 chapter 26 . 2/11
There is a nasty but legal way of trapping loose rodents. They make these pest traps that have sticky adhesive in them. The only way the rodent gets freed is if you put it and the trap in a metal bucket and use oil to free him. But if said gerbil was a death eater, just trap them on the adhesive and dump them in the closest river.

Oh, I just had a positively evil idea. Bob Barker from "The Price is Right" used to say that we should neuter our pets. Shouldn't we then NEUTER these pesky gerbils? Fingernail clippers should do it.
I want to see Gerbil land sooo bad
LMAO from the gerbils, I'm imagining them with their hairs in gerbil form and the plastic tunnels. Oh my gosh, thanks for the laugh!
love4HP chapter 30 . 1/14
Really nice story.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 30 . 11/17/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks
Sammie4282003 chapter 30 . 9/8/2020
I don’t know how I stumbled upon this book, but it is amazing and so well written. I love over powered Harry!
Alphawolfcub chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
I can't login right now, probably forgot my password. But I didn't want to let another chapter pass without letting you know I'm reading. I had a hard time liking the set up chapters do i just skimmed them, and boy am I glad I stuck with it!
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait to see where it goes.
Did Snape cast the spell on Harry's broom? Harry isn't allowed to do magic outside of Merlin's tower but I thought Harry was supposed to cast the spell on his own broom.
Anyways, off to read the next one :)
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »