Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 8/16
All is well that ends well!
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 8/16
AHH, poor Harry and Sevvie; I do believe they went BACK to Merlins time!
Tony Moonstone chapter 30 . 7/18
I MUST say this story was AWESOME!
One of the best Harry/Mentor Snape stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
It's truly one of the greatest.
I so cannot wait to tell all my friends to go and read this great work of Art.
Thanks for keeping me entertained the past few days and the wonderful memories.
Tony Moonstone chapter 27 . 7/18
I at first smiled, then laughed and then rolled into a fit of giggles and couldn't stop for 10mins on the floor until I caught my breath.
I especially loved the aftermath of each gerbil mentioned, thx for waking me up this morning before work, who needs a alarm to wake up to anyway!
Tony Moonstone chapter 18 . 7/17
I loved this chapter.
The images that went flying through my head with Harry and Merlin dueling was spectacular.
Thanks for keeping my imagination active during this AWESOME storyline.
Tony Moonstone chapter 8 . 7/16
This story is rather intriguing.
I don't read to many time travel stories, and this would be the first time where Harry and Snape travel together.
Can't wait to find out what happens next?
Vesp chapter 8 . 6/24
Sorry,ale postać Dumbledora jest całkowicie nieprawdopodobna psychologicznie- wszyscy wokół mówią mu,że Harry po wakacjach jest niemal zagłodzony,ma mnóstwo blizn,jest mały jak na swój wiek…sam chłopiec błaga by nie wracać do domu krewnych,a Dumbledork nie może nic zrobić. I kocha niby chłopca jak wnuka-dobrze,że dziad nie ma dzieci. Wszystko ,co robi jest „dla większego dobra”,nie dla dobra kogokolwiek innego. Manipuluje innymi,trzyma swoje tajemnice i nie tylko swoje ,blisko,nie dzieląc się nimi z nikim. Pełni tyle funkcji w świecie czarodziejów,ale nic nie zmienia na lepsze. Zachowuje status quo i ciagle daje drugą szansę złu. Dzięki temu wciąż może lawirować,manipulować i rządzić. Prawdziwy mroczny pan.
So Sirius is a coward pussy who can throw prank but cannot take it therefore can bully and manipulate his Godson to hurt Harry. Freaking Bully.
moonprincess97524 chapter 30 . 2/6
I have to say that this is just too wonderful for words. I do have to admit that I thought that Melin was Fawkes. Thank you again for a new favorite.
moonprincess97524 chapter 23 . 2/6
Gerbil Land is just so funny to read. Thank you for putting it in this chapter.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 2/5
I can just see Harry trying to help even though he is still recovering, and then being upset when they make it so he CAN'T.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 2/4
I am very very happy that Dumbledore has a new place for the Death Eaters to stay.
tpthornburg chapter 5 . 12/29/2021
I understand Harry is injured but as a fifth year he would be 15. A 15 year old boy is NOT a small child.

Otherwise good story so far
Romily chapter 9 . 11/7/2021
Where did they get all the stuff that shouldn’t be available in europe to that time like potatoes and chocolate?
Did magicals discover america earlier?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2021
Haha, Rita's entry: classic soliloquy! Rita's final breakthrough into investigative journalism!
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »