Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
rigger42 chapter 8 . 6/15/2020
Great victim blaming, like he couldn't tell child services his suspicions? Or have someone show up and witness the abuse? Or just submit his health report?
SafaiaFureia chapter 8 . 6/2/2020
You may want to make a small edit here. You said Ron Ginny and the twins bla bla bla, they were the only four who knew besides the staff. You forgot that it's five because of Hermione.

Then in the last paragraph you mentioned the four decided , it should be five again.

That would be referencing the last paragraph, and the paragraph with the bold lettering shortly above it.

*goes back to the entrancing story to see what occurs next*
sdardio chapter 30 . 5/2/2020
I. Absolutely. LOOOVE. This. Story!

You were in my favorite authors list, and this was in my favorite stories list, when I had an acct 10years ago.
I am SOOOO glad I found you again!
Thank you for writing this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
I don't see went so many stories have Harry reverting to a needy dependant underdeveloped child the second an adult takes anything like a parental role in his life.
Is that an actual phenomenon, our do people just enjoy writing this?
A. J chapter 30 . 2/20/2020
This is an excetionally good fanfiction. I do not generally post comment since I have a hard ti r writing

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I do not normally post comments or review since I have a difficult time writing a letter and no talent for writing whatsoever but I would reread this story many many times thank you
Lorde Shadowz chapter 30 . 12/24/2019
AMAZING!
Lorde Shadowz chapter 29 . 12/24/2019
the muggle studies professor is Ms. Charity Babbage, I think.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2019
Hmm. It makes no sense to me for males and females to react differently to an attack in a magical world. When combat required upper body strength in the muggle world, it was usually a man's game. But if everyone has magic or a handgun- then everyone has the ability to defend. The most powerful witches and wizards (or in the muggle world, the best shots of either sex) should head for the door while the weaker in power (or less proficient with a gun) would stay behind in a supporting role. I can see how pregnant females would stay behind since they would be risking another's life as well, but non-pregnant females with strong magic or non-preg muggle women skilled with firearms would head for the door too. The men alone heading for the door is an out-dated notion in the muggle world now, but was always ridiculous in a magical world since magic (not brawn) is what most is most respected/feared. Just an observation.
jeanajade chapter 7 . 12/10/2019
I like the story so far, and like the chapter 7 title.
yaoiaiss chapter 30 . 11/26/2019
I'"m in love with this story , thank you.
kv74 chapter 30 . 10/16/2019
Thank you!
Konnir chapter 18 . 10/8/2019
Technically, Harry is related to all four Founders. Daegan is the child of Helga and Salazar. Galen is the child of Godric and Rowena. Harry has the blood of all Four Founders in his veins
dreampanther chapter 30 . 7/30/2019
Omg what can i say i am at a loss for words. Such a fantastic story so many cliff hangers. Great work
Stormy chapter 30 . 7/28/2019
Nice
azreal.bg chapter 9 . 7/13/2019
A minor point that potatoes didn't arrive in Britain until Raleigh brought them from Virginia in 1585. The other point is that chocolate was around the same time like tobacco. Good story though.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »