Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
lw117149 chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
well done :) I loved this
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
A great story. No wonder it was up for awards,you had me crying and laughing and you did wonders for the tissue sorry and glad that I didn't read as you were writing. I wouldn't have changed anything ( maybe more Luna) not that I have the talent and imagination you do. Most pleased to read your work and wish there were more on fanfiction to read. Love and best wishes,Bob.
wendylee chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Thanks for a wonderful story. It had many aspects not found in other stories which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Selande chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it and how you wove the past and present and everything inbetween. But I think I most enjoyed the gerbils. That was immensely entertaining and definitely mischievous!
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 10/26/2014
I had to read this through from start to finish. I laughed so hard at some of it, cried at others, and of course, celebrated the ending. I didn't see Merlin as Fawkes coming though ;) Thanks for sharing your imagination.
sylvelle chapter 30 . 10/26/2014
Oh good. I think you wrapped this one up nicely. Oh you could have given us chapter 31 as an epilogue. Love it.
Treecat1812 chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed your story from start to finish. Looking forward to reading more.
sarahsezlove chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Totally bloody wonderful.
jeffs87 chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I know that I'm too late, but I would love to see Sal teach Harry about being a Parseltounge.
jeffs87 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
I love the smart and prepared Dumbledore.
kittyranma chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
Wow this was wonderful I loved it.
Eve chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Another fic of whining dramaqueen Harry teenage angst? *sigh* And he is an "incredibly strong natural legilimens" now? Ok. I think I'll pass, too scared to know what's next... Can't you people give the boy some dignity without giving him an array of powers he *does not* have?
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
This was an enjoyable story. While Harry gained a lot of power, it did not make him a god or demi-god.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
It sounds like those specially picked and trained students are going to find out what true pain is...right before they die. I am surprised that the fireplaces activated to allow floo travel when there are supposed to be wards to stop that and for the Hogwarts to not notice.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
I hope the cats and Buckbeak are munching.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »