Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
NYCUtopia chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Overkill... or if you prefer, too full of good ideas ;)
Enjoyed the gerbils.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Will anything be done about Peeves since that could have cost Harry is life had he probably been anyone else...like a first or second year?
MrsH chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
Different constellations in France and England? Oh, my! It's barely 900 miles from London to Cannes (in the south of France). You'd have to travel much, much farther to see different constallations in the sky. They are different in Los Angeles and Auckland (6,500 miles apart, in different hemispheres), but not in Capetown and Auckland (7,300 miles apart, but int he same hemisphere).

As with other glaring errors in this story, I point it out only because most of what you write is so very, very good - even your Latin makes sense. I am enjoying the story (and I don't like "super-powered Harry" fictions much - but the occasional serious fact error is even more flaring because the rest is so good.
MrsH chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
This is the second of your excellent stories I have read, and I have enjoyed both. I haven't reviewed before because there was little I could critique.

However, this chapter contains a common error. The process of any kind of "formal adoption" of a child didn't exist until well into the 20th century. Prior to that, it was simply a matter of a family taking a child into their home and declaring him (nearly always a boy) their heir or their ward. There was no government oversight, no "investigation", no follow-up, no form.

Children were considered property, and could be sold, traded, bartered, or promised to anyone (for any purpose) throughout recorded history. This was true of children of all social classes.

The first recorded adoption in England was in the 1920's, and it wasn't until the 1930's that most U.S. states created any form of legal adoption.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh Crap! Sounds interesting so far!
LilicMoon chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Great story so far but one little thing keeps jumping out and annoying me!

You keep saying Enervate (should be spelt Ennervate), which was the original incantation in the books, but it actually means to drain away energy and make someone sleepy/possibly pass out. Because of this misconception JKR ended up changing the incantation to "Rennervate" which means to energise.

Other than that love the story and will read on.

LilicMoon :)
MattKennedy chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
Fun story! Love that Fawkes turned out to be Merlin! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I am finding this story interesting- in general I like your writing (Snapes invisible friend is one of my favorites) But Chapter 14 had something that made me laugh- chocolate cake in the time of the founders. Chocolate didn't arrive until the 1600's and the closest leavening agents available during that time for a true cake would have been eggs (for a sponge type cake) or one make with yeast ( more of a sweet bread)It just make my day- especially cause the rest of your 'food' seemed so spot on.
BikerSHAM chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING READ ! Thoroughly ENJOYED this one ! Can't wait to read the rest of your work, Here's to hoping it is just as good, if not better... /Cheers.
Keep up the GREAT work !
/Salute, SHAM...8-)
Blueberry Babe chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
A truly enjoyable story. Thank you.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
I love this story, its a really good one. Maybe sometime in the future could write up a sequal about what Harry's life is like in the future about 2,000 years. Its just an idea. Love the story. Where can i get the ebook :)
bagnes19yahoo.c chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
This was the most amazing Harry Potter fanfition I have ever read!
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Skip.
Arcticstar chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Excellent story. A nice fast pace for the plot allowed me to be engaged throughout.

Can't wait to read more of your works,

Keep Writing,