Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
nanaeleanor chapter 14 . 3/9
It's a little difficult to fully enjoy this story when it's apparent the author was unaware of what life in the tenth century was like. Letters, books, chocolate cake. My ability to ignore so many descrepancies is waning.
if you think you can have the first chapter of a fic mentioning harry getting abused multiple times and label it as humor then you are ether sick or deluded
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 1/8
This has got to be at less the 3rd tie that I am starting to re-read this story. What can I say a will written story is always worth another read down the road away. Lol
EXCELLENT
Hainbuche chapter 30 . 1/7
eine absolut tolle klasse geschichte geschrieben, wow. sehr habe gerne gelesen. hervorragende. lg hayne
RudeMinnesotan chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
This story was really great. The Mastery ceremony almost made me cry again. I'm glad Neville's parents got cured. Everything was really great and well written. I don't even remember how I found this fic to be honest, but I'm glad I decided to read it. It had a great balance between the past and 'present' time. The touchy-feely-ness of Snape and Harry's parental relationship came off as strange TO ME Just because I'm not that touchy-feely with my family. But knowing what they both went through it makes sense. I liked how Harry became a baby too in that one chapter...
Anyway, thank you! Great story!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
GOSSSHHHH THAT VIGIL CAUSED ME TO CRY SO MUCHHHHH! (i've thought about commenting on other chapters, but I usually wait until the end and do a huge post. But. Geeeeezzzzus... You made me crrryyyyyyy ;; (reposting since i'm logged in)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
naimad1272 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Really good read a little mushy but not the less a good read
guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Do you realise that there were no potatos in Europe at that time? The plant was brought back from America when the Spanish and Portugese conquered the southern half continent.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Nah, I can't take it. OOC is one thing but Snape does not all the sudden become a comforting, motherly figure overnight. That's just ridiculous. Also, the dialogue is not believable even if Snape's sudden change in character could be.

Too many exclamation points as well. It just comes off as shouting. Use adjectives to describe a character's tone.

The whole thing is pretty amateurish. I mean, from the opening chapter you had like 5 significant things happen and they just ran together in a jumble of activity. Definite pass.
LiddieX chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
Amazeballs
SusanL chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Thank you.
SusanL chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Poor Buckbeak will be so bored without his gerbils. Poor Petunia must be terrified with what happened to all those gerbils surrounding her :D
SusanL chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
The DE gerbils playtime and Lucius gerbil is too, too funny. Poor Buckbeak ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
I would like Harry to gain the control of the water element as he is strong in fire, air, and earth.
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »