Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
dreampanther chapter 30 . 7/30/2019
Omg what can i say i am at a loss for words. Such a fantastic story so many cliff hangers. Great work
Stormy chapter 30 . 7/28/2019
Nice
azreal.bg chapter 9 . 7/13/2019
A minor point that potatoes didn't arrive in Britain until Raleigh brought them from Virginia in 1585. The other point is that chocolate was around the same time like tobacco. Good story though.
LAB1 chapter 30 . 7/13/2019
I have loved the experience of reading this great story! A wonderful ride and I loved your reasoning explaining cannon characteristics. Beautifully done!
debturp chapter 30 . 5/2/2019
I tend to wait until I have totally read a story before I comment, unless there is something in a chapter that screams out to me to comment on. I absolutely love the world that JK created and gifted to all of us. I have also felt there was so much more she could have done and I honestly don't even like her style of writing.
I will say to you that I Love this story! It would make an incredible movie, as well. Your plot moves well, is not twisting and confusing. This whole thing is well written and believable.
thank you for sharing your talent.
Erimenthe chapter 30 . 4/16/2019
This was a great story. I laughed and cried through many parts and I love the way you got Severus and Harry together. The lake and waterfall were brilliant and I loved when they did pranks together lol.

The gerbils...omg the gerbils lmao. Especially the song. I'd love to see the whole song done using this story rotflmao.
AerynS chapter 30 . 3/14/2019
Great story! I'm curious and have a question about Lupin's Cure.
I understand that it has a vile taste, can it be spelled directly into the stomach?
Mueckenboss chapter 18 . 2/25/2019
great title for the chapter :)
Cwhit930 chapter 30 . 2/10/2019
Job well done. It’s weird with a nice father Snape in the story but well written. I loved the time travel, power, and good cannon people. I always like all the death eaters going down with there master. Easy clean up. Thank you for the share and will check out your other works.
Cwhit930 chapter 17 . 2/8/2019
You definitely got the feels going in the candle light vergil. Nice work
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 30 . 2/7/2019
Wait... That reveal though! That is so cool! And such a fitting ending! Being vauge to not spoil the story for other people. The baton has been passed! Great story!
dawnraptor chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
So this is a nice fic. It has its strong and weak points, but it's really terrible this chocolate that springs here and there in 950 ad. Conquistadors brought Chocolate in Europe several centuries later.
johlmann chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
Just reread “Guardians” (for the fourth time). I sincerely hope you are doing well. You write wonderful stories, but I know you have shared having personal issues. Please be well!
Carolyn
SunPho3n1x chapter 30 . 1/18/2019
This is a nice story. My favorite parts were actually after Harry and Smith came back. I love all the pranks they played on everyone as well as Harry’s new abilities. Thank you for writing this my favorite parts were actually after Harry and Snape came back. I love all the pranks they played on everyone as well as Harry‘s new abilities. Thank you for writing this.
emyrsonh chapter 30 . 1/14/2019
This was one of the best fanfics I have read. Definitely in my favs!
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »