Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh Crap! Sounds interesting so far!
LilicMoon chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Great story so far but one little thing keeps jumping out and annoying me!

You keep saying Enervate (should be spelt Ennervate), which was the original incantation in the books, but it actually means to drain away energy and make someone sleepy/possibly pass out. Because of this misconception JKR ended up changing the incantation to "Rennervate" which means to energise.

Other than that love the story and will read on.

LilicMoon :)
MattKennedy chapter 30 . 4/16/2014
Fun story! Love that Fawkes turned out to be Merlin! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I am finding this story interesting- in general I like your writing (Snapes invisible friend is one of my favorites) But Chapter 14 had something that made me laugh- chocolate cake in the time of the founders. Chocolate didn't arrive until the 1600's and the closest leavening agents available during that time for a true cake would have been eggs (for a sponge type cake) or one make with yeast ( more of a sweet bread)It just make my day- especially cause the rest of your 'food' seemed so spot on.
BikerSHAM chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING READ ! Thoroughly ENJOYED this one ! Can't wait to read the rest of your work, Here's to hoping it is just as good, if not better... /Cheers.
Keep up the GREAT work !
/Salute, SHAM...8-)
Blueberry Babe chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
A truly enjoyable story. Thank you.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
I love this story, its a really good one. Maybe sometime in the future could write up a sequal about what Harry's life is like in the future about 2,000 years. Its just an idea. Love the story. Where can i get the ebook :)
bagnes19yahoo.c chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
This was the most amazing Harry Potter fanfition I have ever read!
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Skip.
Arcticstar chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Excellent story. A nice fast pace for the plot allowed me to be engaged throughout.

Can't wait to read more of your works,

Keep Writing,
Arctic
Haruchan-chan chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
Really awesome story. I totally loved it.
Trumpet Lover chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Great story! So sad that it's done... but maybe that will help with my work ethic, haha. CAn't wait to check out more of your stories.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
In the beginning of this chapters you stated that all the death eaters both marked and unmarked died. If they died from the link of the dark mark how did the unmarked die?
Svenion chapter 28 . 10/10/2013
In an earlier chapter, Dumbledore said that only his fireplace could receive people. How did that change?
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »