Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Amazeballs
SusanL chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Thank you.
SusanL chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Poor Buckbeak will be so bored without his gerbils. Poor Petunia must be terrified with what happened to all those gerbils surrounding her :D
SusanL chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
The DE gerbils playtime and Lucius gerbil is too, too funny. Poor Buckbeak ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
I would like Harry to gain the control of the water element as he is strong in fire, air, and earth.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
Severus Snape will treat Harry and all of the students from different houses with respect, compassion, love, and fairness. He will add and deduct house points with perfect fairness and justice.
nightpurr chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Love this story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 30 . 6/8/2015
Absoultly awesome. A very well written story. Laughter, tears and all the rest of the emotions were well included. It flowed and the relationship between Severus and Harry made sence.
Great story.
BlazeStryker chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
Enlist Cornish Pixies.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I should point out, if you didn't have it already planned, that the werewolf-cure won't work on Fenrir Greyback. He's not only accepted his werewolf side's worsttraits, he glories in them and actively enjoys infecting others.
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Interesting take on Rita.

Given the ways the nature of an animagus is informed by the creature they can become, Rita being so unemotional about her reportage makes sense.

I daresay that such a Rita being truly treated to a wake-up call under these circumstances is only sensible.

If ever they include her in a Naruto/HP crossover, I rather suspect she would get along well and socialize more comprehensibly once she makes contact with Shino's clan. This sort of thing is.. forgive me.. old news for the Aburame.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Personally, I find canonical Severus Snape to be a deeply flawed, frankly unappealing man. Your version is much more human.

(And the Relief Spell makes sense. I honestly think the only way Hermione pulled off that Polyjuice was that she made it in a loo...)

If Severus wonders what was causing such hatred of Harry specifically, might I remind you that the marked Potions Master was looking at a fragment of the soul he likely hates most of all things that ever walked, swam, or crawled?

It wanted Harry to suffer, after all, in hopes he'd break.
nightpurr chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
This it's a GREAT story! I think it is wonderful how you are showing us how strong Harry is yet how young & needing of love & care from someone. Keep up the great work.
Your Fan Joann(nightpurr)
Barb chapter 30 . 3/5/2015
I love a happy ending.
While I enjoyed the story for itself, and I LOVED the gerbils, I was struck most especially by the careful way the story was presented.
Poor spelling and lack of proofreading have made many stories unreadable, and I appreciate that this was not an issue here.
It seems like a small thing, but it shows respect for your ideas and your readers.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I don't know what it is but I feel the essence of the children/young adult nature of the original was taken out in the story the dialogue is very formal and adult it seems off to me. But maybe i can get used to it
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »