Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
SunPho3n1x chapter 30 . 1/18/2019
This is a nice story. My favorite parts were actually after Harry and Smith came back. I love all the pranks they played on everyone as well as Harry’s new abilities. Thank you for writing this my favorite parts were actually after Harry and Snape came back. I love all the pranks they played on everyone as well as Harry‘s new abilities. Thank you for writing this.
emyrsonh chapter 30 . 1/14/2019
This was one of the best fanfics I have read. Definitely in my favs!
Aiwendil1 chapter 30 . 12/29/2018
Hello,
While I'm not sure if you're still reading these since it has been so long since you wrote, I still wanted to leave a comment to thank you for a fabulous read. This was definitely a Super!Harry I enjoyed. At the start, I expected it to be no different from most Snape mentors Harry- stories, but this had some interesting twists and I had a really good time reading it.
Aiwendil
pascale.charette chapter 30 . 8/28/2018
Awesome story. I just couldn't let go. Very well written.
Bratling chapter 19 . 8/24/2018
No real finger paints for toddlers lol... I used to give mine vanilla pudding dyed with food coloring. Stripped them down to diapers, put them at the craft table adjusted to their height, and gave them baths right after. If they eat it, no biggie, and it washed off easier than finger paint!
mrhunterjdavis chapter 30 . 8/23/2018
Really enjoyed this. Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 8/7/2018
I can believe the gerbils are thinking that.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 8/6/2018
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 8/6/2018
Totally superb! Both of them are delighted and amazed!
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 8/6/2018
Good deal!
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 8/6/2018
Good deal.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 8/6/2018
So sad to leave family. But Harry knows them. Severus also knows. They will build family in the future.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 8/6/2018
Awesome! Beautiful tribute!
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 8/6/2018
Terrific idea! Great gifts!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/6/2018
She should also tell the Deputy and the Heads of the Four Houses.
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »