Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
Most excellent! Actually Merlin's place could be recorded with out difficulty. Severus and Harry's would have to be hidden. Write the books with the long lost spells, rituals and stuff forgotten then hide it someplace in Hogwarts. the when Severus and Harry go back the can "find" it.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/6/2018
That apprentice Harry didn't like.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/6/2018
Harry is powerful!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/6/2018
Excellent! Although books might not suit everyone.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
They are in Wales at Caerleon?
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
Terrific! Rita has had an eye opening epiphany!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/6/2018
About time someone established a different prison! Did it occur to you, you stupid old man, to tell Harry that Wizarding Family Services needed Harry's statement to keep from returning?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/6/2018
Wonderful ritual! I do hope Severus and Harry tell them they both attended Hogwarts. Apparently it was Salazar's son that ruined his reputation in the future.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/6/2018
Emrys is Merlin. This is possibly Hogwarts they are going to. Emrys is Harry's ancestor. those eyes give it away. Gracious, Lily was a descendant of Merlin!
AilisRook-Dante chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
I've been looking for this story again for a year and I'm so happy I finally found it again
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2018
After reading the entirety of this, I will sum it up in the way I often sum up stories: you can tell the character of a person writing by how and what they write. I think you sound like a generally happy and forgiving person. I think I would have liked you, had we ever met.

I won't say that I think this story is GOOD. In pure terms of writing, I cannot honestly say it is. However, I think it reads well, is pleasant and enjoyable, and gives me the impression of being written by someone who means all the best to his or her characters just as they mean the best to the people around them. I will say that I enjoy this and I hope that when you come across this comment to approve it, you will.

Treat your family like you think your characters should treat those they love in their life, and you'll always do well. All the best, dear.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2018
This is rather amusing, because there's a point made in the books that Merlin was a *student* at Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts, but certainly not a teacher of any kind.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 30 . 6/4/2018
I was shocked; SHOCKED, to discover this incredible story MISSING from my list of 'Favorites', here at FFN! I think the only explanation would have to be my complete abhorrence of Dumbledore; at the time that I went crazy over your stories, I had only just got over 'holding my nose' at even the thought of reading Fan Fiction of the most repugnant series of books, mis-labeled as "Children's Literature", as it has ever been my misfortune to read in all of my 50 years of being a dedicated biblioholic! Having cautiously 'dipped my toe' into reading HPff and finding authors whose opinions of the books, not only mirrored my own, but whose talents proved greater than the supposed 'original' writer and who were able to provide alternate, logical plot 'fix-its' and more clearly defined, 3 dimensional characters; HPff became my #1 fandom! But...I still could barely stomach the idea of Dumbledork as anything but the manipulative, Machiavellian puppet master: Sometimes merely the 'misguided' 'General'; whose tunnel vision caused him to abuse and misuse his pawns and at other times the megalomaniacal wannabe 'ruler'; with plans within plans for the eventual domination of both the magical and mundane worlds!
So, it took a while before I could even accept your other stories without being repulsed by even the slightest viewpoint of Dimpledick as NOT evil!
This, though, is a great story: I just have to ignore the slight gag reflex I experience when AD is portrayed as a 'good guy' and bigger one at the thought of *Ginevra* as a 'love interest'! Blech!
Thanks for a lovely read!
I noticed that you haven't posted anything in a couple of years and that your profile has been truncated to just the facts: I hope that you're well and just not writing on this site.
Thank you for sharing your marvelous talents with us!
MelJ
hetc chapter 30 . 5/27/2018
Thank you for a lovely story/Lots of interesting ideas. Loved the gerbils.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
They are Archimedes and Merlin, aren't They? Berlin's last name is Emrys, and both Artemis and Archimedes are both from Greece.
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »