Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
ksomm814 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
So I take it time is not passing the same in the future as it is in the past, right?
Matt101 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Good job... keep up the good work :)
debsthesnapefan chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
your story is amazing! i love it, i would have liked harry to stay a baby for at least a daY! bye and update soon
AnnF chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
:) I like the books that need written, the duels, and all.

Tmctflyboy chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
nice cant wait till you update again
db chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
Good story. I've a feeling the Harry-Hogwarts connection should come in handy in the future!

Looking forward to more.
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
TricaLee chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
What an extremely unique story this is. I'm looking forward to the hatching of his familiar. In the words of Harry. "This is so cool!"
Phoenix 5 chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
Hi, I know that I don't review every chapter but I must say that I love your whole story.I'm confident that Harry will destroyed Voldemort for good and will cure Remus and Neville's parents. He will certainly fall in love with Ginny (He already has...)

I am now aware why Harry call Hogwarts *Home*, It's not just because of why the Dursleys treats him, but because he sets the wards and talked with her in the past.

I love this story so much that I will even wait several days to have a good chapter and I love long chapters, but I love also short's because it's yours, I will love the way you write it. Will you go in the present time and show us what's going on while they are in the past?

And please excuse my english, It's not my first language and I'm learning it with reading HP and as many fanfics as I can. Thank you so much for your good work and please continue writing.

Phoenix 5
Arwen-Evenstar-Elf chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
WOW! That was really cool! Or in the words of Harry, "it was so-o-o cool"! Well, you had my imagination captivated, just like JK has! Please update very soon!

Thanks for this story!

~Rin~
Walking-From-Omelas chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
YEAH! Another wonderful Chapter! I almost can't wait for Harry to return to his own time so everyone can see what has become of the boy-who-lived! The castle talks! That is so cool. I have one question tough. Is this "Sal" going to be anti-muggle born like the one in the books? It doesn't seem like that would fit the character you designed, but I was just wondering.

Oh, and if you are stuck try putting down the pen for a moment and close your eyes and sort of daydream about the part you are stuck at. Let you subconcious give you an idea. It Sounds crazy I know, but it works for me...Keep writing Teach!
Susie chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
I really liked this chapter! I love where you are taking this story, it never falls into being too obvious or predictable.

Hmm, don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't complain about a 25 page chapter. 0) I love this story and am amazed with how quickly you can update and keep such length and quality in your story!

yet again, I didn't notice until you pointed it out about the Sirius mistake, at least you fixed it. So many fanfics go back and forth, and contradict themselves.

yet again, love your story! look forward to more!

Su
harryfan5267 chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
Wow! I loved this chapter, I simply can't wait for more!
athenakitty chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
hehe At least Harry's helpful in making Merlin think! Some major squished words in here! Is this why Harry likes Hogwarts? Will they figure out the clue to destroying Voldie and helping Neville's parents? Does this mean that Harry and Severus will help renew the wards, when they get back to their own time?
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »