Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 13 . 11/7/2005
Interesting twist! I guess Harry's magic reverted him to that state. How are you going to get him back? That's the question. Please keep going with this story, it's really cool!

Shadow
Sophia Slytherin chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
Great!

So now Harry can change his form to a little boy and play with Godric's children!

I think his familiar (or one of them) is going to be a phoenix (he has to have a chance to bring it back with him), because Harry is so pure...

And Severus knowing where Harry is... it's going to be great... with Harry's love to break rules (not if I have anything against rule breaking - quite the opposite!)...

poor, poor Harry... he's life will be hard!

Selena
cato1850 chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
Sorry about your power and hit problems. If we ten people who review go in and out of your story 1,400 times that should just about get you caught up, wouldn't it? Here is my first one (snicker). Great story, funny baby, no cliff hanger this time (I hate those but accept them as necessary evil actions from authors so it's okay...this time). Keep writing, I'm enjoying reading your story (a wave and a big smile).
Arwen-Evenstar-Elf chapter 14 . 11/7/2005
AH! I was planning on reading in silence but, but, but that Chapter was BRILLIANT!I LOVE you're work! Please update soon! Wowzers!

~Rin~
rosiegirl chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Another great chapter. Loved Harry peeing on Severus, also the threat to leave him in a nappy! Looking forward to your next update.
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
I saw this coming from Chapter one. I think you may have first introduced Merlin as a bit Mary Sue-ish, but once you realize it's going to be Merlin, you expect him to be as strong as he is, so it works.

Really Cool. I love the dynamic here. So there's the first Dark Lord, Sal's son. :) That's good. Wasn't it mentioned in the books?

Speaking of the books. OotP was annoying. I almost stopped reading the whole thing with Sirius and all of that. Then I realized, if I don't finish the series, I'll never know what happened. So I got the sixth book. Bingo! More disappointing stuff. Honestly, I almost expect her to kill Harry off in the seventh book, cause I think she's trying to set up how to destroy him, but it can't be done, thus the false horcrux, therefore if Voldie can't be destroyed, Harry will die. We'll certainly see though won't we? I enjoy AU stuff. It's so much better than Cannon, though Cannon does have it's good points, it also has a lot of downers too. Sirius was my favorite character, just outshining Remus.

Good Luck,

Shadow
athenakitty chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Such logical explaination! :-) How long will the knots last? Does this mean that Harry and Severus has a hand in building Hogwarts? Will Harry's familiars be a surprise?
BMan chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Fantastic Story!
Ophiuchus chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
My husband and I are enjoying your story. I find myself hoping that Voldemort's pain in his head 8 hours after they disappeared and the ritual happening a week or two after they had arrived means that those left behind at Hogwarts haven't had as much time pass as what Harry and Severus are experiencing, just so they have that much less worry. We look forward to your next update! -Ophiuchus
Lady Lily3 chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
AW...That was so sweet! Keep up the good work and post more soon!

Cheers!~
Mary chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
Since I came across this story I have been looking forward to each and every update. I think your story is very well written. I imagine that you having been a teacher is one of the reasons this story is such a pleasure to read. There are other stories that have a good plot but I really don't enjoy having to try and figure out what was written. I look forward to more of this story and any others that you may be inspired to write.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
i hav 1 word 4 u(if it is a word..)

AW!

xxlightningboltxx
TEC chapter 14 . 11/6/2005
I'm really enjoying the humor you're injecting into the story. I especially enjoyed the "pretty knots" and the results thereof. It would be fun to have them dig the adoption papers out of storage and explain them to future friends and family. Very nice story, I'm looking forward to more. Thanks.
can-soup88 chapter 14 . 11/5/2005
Dont update less please! I love this story its one of my favourites!
C chapter 14 . 11/5/2005
I just wanted to let you know I love your story, I really enjoy the relationship between Harry and Severus and I am very grateful for your fast updates!
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »