Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Catherine chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I am very impressed with your plot and your writing. I haven't read through your reviews, but if you've been getting grief (hopefully it was just one person that inspired that comment) about your grammar, ignore it. I've been reading a lot of fanfic lately, and your writing is better than most that have betas (which really bugs me, don't beta if you can't even look in JK's books for proper spelling or know the difference between quite and quiet).

I am loving your plot, it is so different, and I just love your pacing and the justifications you've used to change the characters. You are really very creative and I'm enjoying this story a lot, I just discovered it today and read it all in one shot. I've also been reading a lot of fanfic lately since I love to read and as we are building our first house and just recently found out I'm pregnant don't have the money to go out and buy the books I need to keep me occupied, and the libraries around here aren't that great. I can't seem to focus on tv at all, and don't sleep but maybe four hours anymore (I thought pg women wanted sleep?) so I've had lots of free time on my hands, and as I'm in the same storms as you are I can't get out for walks much anymore either.

Sorry for the long review! (especially as I hit many tangents on the way...) I am excited for more of the story, but as I noticed your publish date, it seems like you are a fairly frequent updater, which is impressive with the quality and length of your chapters. (and THANK YOU for not replying to reviews, it is annoying)

Keep up the good work!
Susie chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
Just found your story, love it! can't wait for more!
YamiRose ElementalGoddess chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
*gets down on knees and begs* please update soon! *gives puppy dog eyes*
athenakitty chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
Well, Severus can always get a fresh start with Harry. How long would he stay in this particular age? Who's going to wake up Severus?
harryfan5267 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I want you to know this is one of my favorite stories that is currently out there. I search everyday hoping for an update. I do have one question about this story, is Sirius alive or dead? In the first chapter you say that Snape makes Harry relive the guilt of his parents, Cedric', and Sirius' deaths. But in cannon and, if I recall correctly, later in this story you say that Sirius is alive. I just thought I would ask to see where he is. Anyway, keep up the great writing.
OperaGustus chapter 13 . 11/4/2005
Evil!

O.G.
krazymelmo5385 chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
i love your story i hope that harry will be ok please update soon
SlingsandArrows chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
QUICK! On with the next chapter! I can't wait!
Lady Lily3 chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
Wow! Great chapter! Please hurry abd post the next chapter soon so that I can read more more more!

CheerS!~
wwwendy chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
Gee, Happy Birthday, Harry

The one year he gets the chance to spend his birthday with REAL family (not the Dursley's) and he gets wizardnapped!
TEC chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
Great chapter. I like the growing closeness between Harry and Severus. Evil cliffhanger. Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks.
Sophia Slytherin chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
Poor Harry! He can’t be safe even in the past.

Harry is going to call Severus “dad”… it’s going to be a shock for everyone when they return. Albus certainly will be speechless. And the ritual might help to develop the bond, but it was there before it. Severus wanted to bring Harry to his manor before Merlin and Artemus found them. I suppose without the ritual Harry and Severus would have developed the same relationship, but it would have taken them far more time.

I’m waiting for the next chapter, I hope they will find Harry.

Selena
lupinspup chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
I appreciate how you incorporate the founders in your plot line, and am interested to see how the guys get back to their time. Update soon!

Oh.. for the baby's name... I suggest Deaglan Brocc. I got the names from Both are traditional Irish names (I did ask for Scottish, but... ). Deaglan means "full of goodness" and Brocc is "badger or sharpfaced". plus it sounds good together. Hope you use it!
lilsnape chapter 12 . 11/2/2005
excellent chapter...i love how severus and harry's relationship is growing...they better find harry before all hell breaks loose... :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
you everytime the ff says 'castle'-im always reading hogwarts..does that happen 2 u, do u accidently write hogwarts instead of castle?

i know im wierd! very nicely told, sev nd harry r so totally gettin to know each other; i just hope they keep it up when they get bac to their time, IF THEY GET BACK TO THEIR TIME!

update 2nd part soon,