Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Cindy Snowflake chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
No! You evil evil person! How dare you make a cliffy! You have to update! Have to! Yargh! *screams like a headless chicken*

*rants*

*one hour later*

*still ranting*

*two hours later*

...

Yeah, hi, I'm a crazy little girl that would really like it if you posted up chapter eighteen. Please? Thank you. Good-Bye!
athenakitty chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Will Hermione enlighten everybody on the good aspects of muggle society? How important is Eric Brewmeister? Does he brew other thins as well? Such as spirits? He could make a killing that way! Will Harry remember about the Dark Mark? Who's turning the DE's into gerbils? hehe O Is anyone taking a picture of the gerbils?
Arwen-Evenstar-Elf chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Evil cliffy is right :( LOL Gr8 job! Plz, plz, plz, plz, plz update sunday! If not sooner! Wow, LOL Back to the future? LOL! Wow, everyone's going to be like "Is that them?" They (Harry especially) Has hanged so much! Can't wait to read more! Thankyou for sharing this!

Your fan

~Rin~
Mahia chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Uber Noob chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Cliffys, gotta love'm as a writeer but hate them as a reader.

Get going, I just want know the reactions on them. Please write quickly, thank you

Later from the Daft Clan
lilsnape chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
wow excellent chapter! glad pettigrew was captured and sirius was freed. i'm wondering how sirius is going to take the fact that severus has become harry's dad and isnt going to be living with him...cant wait! update son :)
mushcorn chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Absolutly wonderful. I have been enjoying this story immensley, unfortunately I I have had a hard time trying to review due to not enough internet time. I love that you update so quickly, and even though it is a short wait I find myself wishing it was quicker. Please keep up the superb work.
shdurrani chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
Wow this is really good. keep up the great work.

till next time

Alex
Tina1587 chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Please post it!
Arden Ranger chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
The gerbial maze as a Death Eater prison is bloody brillant! The idea of either Malfoy and Belatrix Lastrange in an exercise ball or a gerbial wheel is hysterical.

Maybe it will catch on as the new Evil Doer's Prision of the British Isles.
bells814 chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
I foresee a shouting match between Snape and Sirius over Harry. It'll be interesting to see how you deal with that. Good chapter.
TricaLee chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
Outstanding! I just love-hate cliffhangers!
taxzombie chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
Just found your story yesterday. Since then, I've been doing my best to catch up and now I have.

I wasn't sure what to think when I read the first few chapters, they were rather short and I was wondering if this story would pan out as worth reading. The review count seemed kind of low but not that bad so I kept reading.

I'm glad I did. While I was a tad leery of how touchy-feely Snape and Harry were in the next chapters I finaaly got to where I accepted it, and finally enjoyed it.

Overall it has been a pretty good read, and I've enjoyed reading that which you've posted, and I plan on reading the forthcoming chapters as you post them.

That said it does have what I feel are some weak points, while Malfoy was in character he seemed to be taken care of rather easily. Then there is the Rafe, you barely mention that he disliked Harry and then he's kidnapping him and then he's thrown out of Hogwarts. A bit more subtance wouldn't hurt in either case, the same can be said for a couple other places where it just seems rather fast.

But fast of slow I like it. Looking forward to you next installment
Nikki chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
This is such a good story! I can't wait to see what happens at the end. Hope you update soon!
Laume chapter 17 . 11/11/2005
*sending shiploads of right encouragement* oh please, do post another chapter soon! merlin, i hate it when people are rushing me into writing, now i'm doing it to you, but only because your story is so good, i promise!
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »