Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Micmac chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
congratulation! This fic is fantastic! (I discovered it not long ago) I look forward to is true that volumes 5 and 6 are disappointing.

PS: sorry for the grammar, English is not my mother tongue
Amy chapter 16 . 11/11/2005
You have really kept up the plot- well done! It's a fantastic story.
Amanda Rose chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
OMG, this is a wonderful story. I do hope you finish this story. I read the whole thing in the last couple of hours and can't wait to read the rest of it!
Starkraven Madd chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
I noticed that you had the defeat of Grinwald coincide with the end of WWII. I've seen where people have his defeat in 1950 and '45. I was just wondering when the actual date was and if Rowlling had one.

I really like this story and can hardly wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. ;)
TEC chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Good chapter. You covered a lot of time, but it flowed well & covered all the important points. The decision to permanently trap Voldemort rather than kill him is interesting & makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
This weekend at the latest! Cool! Now I have something to look forward to after I finish working out the kinks in my philosophy paper. And others. Cool!

Shadow
Catherine Susie chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Love the latest! I'm always so sad to hit the end of one of your chapters, but at least I know I won't have to wait too long to find out what's next! I thank you very much for that. I love that you are moving the story along and only hitting the main points, instead of dragging the story along for an extra ten or twelve chapters to include some side stories.

Great story!

c.s.
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Thank you! I just had to let you know that I don't think that you need a beta. You are very good and I can't wait to read the rest of your story. I hope that you keep writing.

Keep Writing, Shorty McGee
Lady Lily3 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Fantastic chapter as usual! Keep up the good work and post more soon!

CheerS!~
Sophia Slytherin chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
I’m happy! Two new chapters!

Harry’s animagus forms are very appropriate… Voldemort as a stone – I like this idea, I’ve never read something like this before… I hope you will soon clarify Harry and Voldemort heritage, because now I’m not sure what happened with Salazar first son during the saving Harry operation… After all he should have a child to be Voldemort’s ancestor. And I suppose it would be good to explain the chamber of secret and the basilisk, for I can’t find a reason for Salazar to build it… or may be it wasn’t him… anyway it’s a question.

When will Harry found he’s the founder’s ancestor? I really wish for them to know they are related… it would be so sad for Harry to know it only after his return. Harry dreamed to have a real family for so long (and Severus it’s only a father) so he should be so happy! Oh and I want to see Godric’s face after Harry summon his blade… just image… Godric says to Harry that he’s quite good with his blade, but that’s possible for him not to have the blade when he needs it, so he should learn to summon the blade every moment. Harry tries and Godric’s blade appears in his hand. Harry tells the story about the secret of chamber and the founders hide the blade in the hat.

Well I suppose it’s enough for now about this story…

Some suggestions for the next story. First of all it definitely should be AU.

the and of the fist book Albus said Harry that professor Snape really tried to save Harry’s life during the quidditch match, that he tried to protect the stone while Harry and his friend suspected him for trying to stole it. Well in my opinion Harry owes Snape at least “thank you”. Harry never said anything about it… but after all he could just go to the Snape classroom and thank the professor, try to explain him about his life and why he suspect Snape. It may be the start of new story…

Harry is about 3 years old he dreams about a man who tells him about magic word… The man becomes Harry guardian, I mean he teaches Harry wandless magic, animagi, Occulmency and more… but he’s not real… He visit Harry during his sleep and I suppose he may give Harry mental advices. And the man’s name is Godric Gryffindor.

Harry is about 5 or 6 he goes to school where he meats a girl reading a book. She asks him if he wants to read with her. Harry’s only happiness in the world is the books; he reads them during long hours in the cupboard… so he actually read the book. They have a long chat and become friends… The girl name is (of course) Hermione Granger. Harry meats Hermione’s parent, they discover the abuse. After Dursley are arrested for the child abuse Grangers adopt Harry… Nobody in the wizard world check on Harry… When McGonagall visits Grangers to give Hermione her letter she meats Harry, who seams very familiar. McGonagall tells Harry his story and is very angry with Albus… The new story begins.

Harry is very depressed after Dursley tells him his parents were workless and worthless freaks… He didn’t believe them and wishes very much to meat someone who will tell him the truth about his parents… And Harry apparated in the Hogwarts during the staff meeting in front of McGonagall… He asks her if she really knew his parents and that he doesn’t believe what his aunt said… McGonagall won’t let Harry live with Dursley any more and becomes his guarding…

Selena
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
athenakitty chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Does this mean that Harry can reduce the size of his staff? Not the other one, you dirty mind you. :)hehe Figure Severus would get something out of Carus's shell. Thong Underwear on the Founders? O hehe
Janara chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
I just love this story! And I think it is great that you update so quickly. That said, please update soon, grin.
lilsnape chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
excellent chapter! i love how they are going to "kill" voldemort. can't wait to see what happens when they return to the present time, should be interesting :)
harryfan5267 chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
Great Chapter! I can't wait for more.
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »