Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
charmedfun chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
I like this story very much. Please update soon!
cato1850 chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
That was a great ending to chapter 10, very sweet. Oh boy, can't wait to see how Harry does in classes. Is he going to ge along with the other apprentices?
athenakitty chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Why do I have a sneakiy feeling that Salazar just wanted to brew some more skele-grow? Hmm, when would the house elves be making an appearance? Is someone going to do the ritual on a few of the ministry workers? Would Harry find a way to pop Voldie's clogs?
xxlightningboltxx chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
omg! that was soo cute! LUV the story line, great work, plz keep it up! names for a baby boy aye... how about harry jnr! no only joking that would be wierd wat about richard? or is that too modern?
TEC chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
I loved the bit aboutSalazar's poor levitation skills. Funny! Very nice. I'm glad Severus and Harry are getting closer. It would be amusing if Harry is the one to introduce Quiddich to the world. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks.
Catalyst88 chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
This is a really good story! Update soon!
K8 Bee chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
hi, i've just started reading your fic and it's brilliant! i've also read ur bio, and i think it's great what ur doing! i'll be interested to find out who the romance is between, but the plot seem brilliant! i've read a couple of harry goes back in time fics, but so far this is deffinately the best! i like the snape/harry mentor/father thing u've got going in the story, it just takes it to another level!

please update soon!

heart mind soul
OperaGustus chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Poor Harry! Waiting for the next chapter! Thankies.

O.G.
Filodea chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
I am really enjoying your story. I have seen other stories where Harry goes into the past, but I don't know if I've seen them where Severus goes with him.

I like what you did to explain Severus' reaction to Harry. It makes sense that the Dark Mark could be used to amplify negative emotions. I am a Merlin fan also, so am enjoying having him in the story too.
Lady Lily3 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter as usual! Post more soon!

Cheers!~
Sophia Slytherin chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Great chapter! I like it very much... I'm looking forward the next one. Please, as soon as possible.

By the way "imprudent", not "impudent".

Some points... Why Harry wasn't healed during the ritual? As I understood the ritual took away all signs of abuse and his injuries certanly are such signs...

And I can't see how Harry doesn't worry about his friends... after all he knows they don't know if he's alive.
cato1850 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Excellent, love this story.
TEC chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
Good chapter. Glad to see Severus and Harry are getting closer. Now I have to wonder when the house-elves came into the picture. It was interesting reading about the early Hogwarts. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
Branackus chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
I have loved the story so far, keep up the good work
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »