Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Catalyst88 chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
aww! That's so sad! When are we going to hear from the famour potions master and Harry again? Hopefully net chappie! Good job so far!
Sophia Slytherin chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
Wonderful story!

So 8 hours is 8 days in the past... It means 1 years is about 15 days... So Harry and Severus may return in about 2 or 3 months after Harry's apprentiship with Merlin. It seems quite a long time for Albus, he will be very worried...

By the way how old will Harry be after his return?
Phoenix 5 chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Oh God, I love this story so much.

I just saw a little mistake in this chapter, you write about the twins, Ron, Ginny and Hermione and twice, you write *the four*, but it is *the five*, The five knows about Harry and Snape. Other than that, I like it that Skeeter had seen all of this and is now on their side and that she knows that Harry is not a liar etc...

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ha yes, if I understood well, one hour in the present time is one day in the past, am I right? Ho, I'm sure that I will know soon enough.

Thanks and please continue.

Phoenix 5
kitty254781 chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I have to say that your story so far is very, very well written. I do also want to express my get well wishes to you, losing mobility is difficult. my mom is also disabled and being housebound like she somestimes is can make her crazy from cabin fever. she does get out and her disability is not as severe as yours is but i can sympathise, so I conclude saying that i look forward to your next chapter.
OperaGustus chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I have never seen Rita Skeeter in good light but I do now! Go Rita Skeeter! (sorta) Anyhoo, thanks for updating so fast, keep it up!

O.g.
TEC chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
That was interesting seeing events through Rita's bug-eye view. With her form, she'll be the perfect spy. More Harry and Severus interaction please. Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks.
debthesnapefan chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
story is brillant well done im glad it was updated so soon hehe i asked for it updated everyday yesterday and there it is ! i like how you made skeeters like that really i do i never liked her before but now wow great change great spy hehe no one would think of it a beetle hehe ah well great chapter this story is the best one ive read it ages likes really is!
cato1850 chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Excellent chapter. I liked your use of Rita in looking back on the attack, very good.
Adilus chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
I declare this fic, palatable and delicious.

Thank you.
Charlie chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I never review and just wanted to say that your writing is a breath of fresh air. I just wanted to say that there are only a few writers that I check to see if there are any updates daily and you are one of the few. You are a wonderful writer and have the ability to pull the reader into the story. Thanks for sharing your skills!
Pendecardiel chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
nice. i love it. is salazar going to get on with harry? how long will they be in the past for? please update soon.
Starlit chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I love this story. It's great, one of my new favorites. keep this up you a wonderful writer.
OperaGustus chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
I was wondering what was happening in Hogwarts. Keep up the good work!

O.G.
mrsamiipotter chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
i rly lyked this ff. it was really interesting. the whole plot was surprising with the harry nd snape thing. draco and his 2 idiots r finally gone...yay!

update sn...!