Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
TEC chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
This was an excellent chapter. I really liked the symbolism of the ritual to wash away the evil. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
great fic, i'm loven the plot, ca't' wait to find out where exsactly they ended up, update ASAP
Nimeariel chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
It is very good, I love the relationship between Harry and Severus.

More please?
OperaGustus chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Wow! That was fast. Just a bit asvice, it's really good but you might want to slow it down a bit and put more details in. It's just a suggestion. Thanks and update!

O.G.
Catalyst88 chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
This story is getting better and better!

I'm loving it so far!

Update soon!
Lady Lily3 chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Lovely chapter! Keep up the good work and post more soon!

Cheers!~
ghilliekitten chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
wow! totally cool! Snape would do that? excellent :)
lilsnape chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
excellent chapter! loved the severus/harry scene! :)
sari5156 chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Aw I like stories like this one,its so nice to see harry and severus start to care for I wonder what that ritual is?I found a couple spelling errors bot thats ok!It's hard to catch them job,can't wait for the next.
sari5156 chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
hmm that chapter was a little slow,but thats can't be action in every chapter,lol_.
TEC chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Hm! Should I wonder when they went instead of where. Very nice story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.
Lady Lily3 chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Marvellous chapter! Keep up the good work and psot more soon!

Cheers!~
AeTeRa chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I really like your story so keep it up, kay?

An update soon please... ;o)

TeRa..
ssv chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Found your story and am ready for more! Thank you for sharing!
Catalyst88 chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
AWW!

Thatis so cute... I'm wondering what is going to happen!

A question, do you read our reviews or do you just count them up to decide whether not to continue writing or not?

Cause it's really Ooc but you know I like the story and until it gets too weird I'll continue reading it, but if you don't read this I guess I'll just write one word things in your reviews but if you really do read them I'll give you an actual answer to how well I believe this story is in my option and then you can use my reviews as guidelines to what you want the next chappie to be!

Hurry up and update, cause it has a good plot!
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »