Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power
Dragon chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Cool story, can't wait to see what happens next. hint,hint
OperaGustus chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
LOL! I love this story! Continue!

O.G.
LovetoHate chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Aw...this was kinda cute.
Lady Lily3 chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
OMG! . ! It was so amazing! Keep up the good work and I hope that you will post another chapter soon!

Cheers!~
Mel chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
I really like your story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Catalyst88 chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I like this story so far!

Continue writing this well and you'll be a great writter in no time just maybe work on your vocabulary to give the story more meaning and individualism!

Update soon and I'm excited to see what the outcome of this story will come out to be!
wwwendy chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hey, at least now maybe Harry won't have to spend christmas with the Dursley's.

There's always a bright side :)
sari5156 chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
oh this is an inteestingn story.I wonder where harry and severus went?can't wait for the next chapter.
Radszilla chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Not sure why no one has reviewed this, I can tell it has quite a bit of potential. I'll stick around to see how it goes. Update soon.
ghilliekitten chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
oh ... this is cool!
LovetoHate chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Ooh, a non slash Harry and Snape story! These are so rare nowadays. I like it. Please continue!
cato1850 chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
HAHAHA - Cool! I liked the idea of the hallway keeping the evil doers from escaping after casting dark spells. You could have expanded it a little with showing the actual capture of Draco, etc. and have the school witness their punishment, it just went by so fast. However, great start..can't wait for more.
xoverfan4ever chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
This is a great story. I hope you will update it often!
mrsamiipotter chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
i lyk this plot. its really interesting but i seriously think u should calm down about it a bit and take it slow. update soon!
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76