Reviews for Echos
Talon83 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I have to disagree with you on Sidious. He broke the Rule of Two. But that's just my opinion.
Vanbor the Fire Mage chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Great story please update
Houkou 121 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
so you played kotor also they were awesome games werent they i want them to make a 3rd one for the 360 that would be swheet i look forward to more chapters and i dont think kakashi could do anything to xander or anyone else in the naruto universe he could just force choke everyone who pisses him off and be done with it anyways kickass story i hope the next chap is out soon
qqchurch chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Mou, I like this story. Too bad you haven't updated since 2005
Bulrog the god chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
please good sir update this
Bodies of Slither chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Is Xander Sith or Jedi
charmunclefleeblix-san chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Hm...are the Jedi going to make an appearance? Please update soon.
lkjh chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Please write some more! Best NarutoxSW crossover ever!
Azaelynn chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
this is cool! i am liking this a lot!

please update soon!
Dragonmaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I was going to read this, but I couldn't really get a feel from your notes or the reviews as to whether this was going ot be an Evil!Naruto story, or not.

I don't like Evil!Naruto stories, so I think I'll wait until you either include it in the summary or your notes. It sounded, KIND of, like you were hinting that he'd just be Dark and not Evil, but... I don't want to get into a story I'm going to drop when he turns into a complete psychopath with no redeeming qualities.

And just in case, if you do add it to your summary, Dark and Evil are two different things (you may know that, or not). The reason I bring it up is because I've hit way too many supposed Dark!Naruto stories where he was really just Evil!Naruto... but the author thought that "Dark" sounded cooler and was interchangeable with "Evil." It's not!

Dark has TENDENCIES toward Evil (a hero who has no real problem with killing and torturing his enemies, for example), but isn't Evil. If he didn't just have TENDENCIES toward Evil, then he would be EVIL. ;)

Dark characters can be a good guy, a neutral guy, or an uncaring guy... an anti-hero like the Punisher or John Constantine are good examples of truly Dark characters. But if they're actually Evil, then they're not Dark. At that point they no longer have TENDENCIES toward Evil... they're ACTUALLY EVIL! :P

Sorry for that, I just... yeah. Anyway, hopefully you'll toss in a note about whether or not Naruto will be Evil. If so, I'll hop on in chapter three (if we're not dealing with Evil!Naruto, anyway).

Sincerely,

Dragonmaster
Songbird21 chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Interresting. Will you continue? And is Xander Syth or jedi?
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
interestimng
mark chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
a suprisingly interesting story, actually

err, that diddnt sound quite right. i meant i thought that a star wars/naruto crossover was doomed for failure, whereas you made it quite interesting.

i look forward to seing the siths reaction when he actually sees a jutsu being used, especially since ints not linked to the force.

what is this power? and how can i control/exploite it?

sounds like fun

cheers
karlanemperor chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Please update soon, this is the best star wars/naruto crossover out there. Please update
Shandrakor chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Sweet story line, I'm liking how you set up others with force sensitives but are you planing on a darkside vs lightside idea. Thank you for your time and effort