Reviews for The Courage to Confess
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So cute! Wow, this is old... if you ever get this review, I liked it a lot!
Lorelai Grint chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is so sweet... I really enjoyed reading it. Definitely could've gone this way - always thought it was silly that they didn't have a moment like this after such a life-changing event!
Dreamblackgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hello It was a very cute story and I loved it
Justfreezethemoment20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i loved this story i really wish it had happened
jojoangel01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw, really nice and sweet!
Ron'sgoddess chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
They are just so gosh darn cute. I love it. But they should have kissed. I like a story where they kiss at the end.
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Dude. That was awesome. You got kinda dragg-y with the dialouge, but minus that, I absolutely loved it. Especially the whole Ron rant thing. I could so see him yelling like that. Good stuff!
M. K. Slade chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Tears! Again...as always. This story really stood out from the others that I've read like this. I love it. I even clapped at the end. That's how pathetic I am. And how good a writer you are.
bookworm26 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
That was very sweet. Well done!
butterfly04 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
That was really good! I'm an insane R/H shipper and that's the kinda story I really like. Awesome job D
RonsLuver chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This was a great one-shot fic!

I know it was a 'missing moment' fic but I think you have potential to take this story a bit further.
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
aw that was really, really good. you're an excellent writer. this was both cute and in-character. fabulous job. cheers.
bruisedpapaya chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I liked this. You got the point across with showing emotion so well done!
sns1323 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
really good! great job!
DesiraeSCLT11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Thanks for the reviews everyone:0 i apologize for any grammatical errors, as i have yet to find a beta. But the scenario was just bugging me and I had to get it out there with or without one, lol.

That was a good question about Lavender and depending on how well this short goes over, I might do a story to explain why I think it took Ron so long.