Reviews for Intertwined
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Loved the last two lines, please keep writing
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hi! How is it going? lol I decided to take a look at your work. I like this poem a lot. _ (Yawr...sorry I'm not a naturally happy person lol) It's good and oh so true, and I've realized something. I've actually read some of your work before. I believe it was Bakura's legion of darkness, that I joined, many a months ago before I actually had this lovely ff. net account. lol Anyway, I'm gunna add you to my faves list, and go check out some more of your poems, and maybe some of your fics. (I'm sick right now so I can't really stay on long enough to read much more, but when I get better I'll read some more. )

Thanks for reviewing my poems by the way, I'm glad you like them.
animeroxz chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
its good
The Most Royal Shiz chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Excellent 3 I do enjoy the subject, and yes, a bit cliched but at least it was done by someone that knew what they were doing - not some newcomer that keeps begging for their faults to be utterly and completely ignored. You pulled off the entire subject overall very well, especially for being a topic that keeps getting milked like a dead cow. I have to say I quite enjoyed reading it (Of course, I'm still obsessed with YGOxHP X-Overs, too, so maybe I shouldn't be talking).

By far, I think it was one of your best poems, though your rhyme scheme did not remain constant throughout the whole poem (-going on a spiel because she's having to mess with poetry in her Reading class-) while many of your other works stick with a rhyme scheme or are just free-verse. Other than that, however, it was very good :3
LoverOfRyouYamiYugi chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow! It's a cool poem and it rhyms well, but it sounds kinda sad. Poor little Ryou! He always seems to be abused and mistreated doesn't he?

To be honest, I don't think Ryou is "too" morbid of a person, just kinda quiet, like me. Although, when Yugi said in that one episode he'd be sending him (Ryou) to the graveyard, he did reply, "I don't care! It's better than being enslaved by an evil spirit! Do it!"

He could be depressed...poor little guy! Anyway, I'm rambling...sorry...I tend to do that sometimes...he...

By the way, do you know of any sites were I could get some pictures of Yami-Yugi? I think he's cute. (Keep up the good work!)

-Lover Of Ryou & Yami-Yugi.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Yes, slightly cliché but you pull it off very well and I think Ryou has a cliché nature, so it works rather well for him. _ the rhyming scheme here is not your strongest, but it’s really a quite nice poem. I liked the last stanza the most, and I can’t talk about cliché given my last fic in my Datastream Apologues.

Yeah.. .you’re not really gonna blackmail me with that, are you? O_o

Anyway back on topic, I like it. perhaps should have been included in the legions of darkness or set as a sister fic to it. Nice

Btw, am preparing yet another email… this dreaded rotation textiles project won’t leave me bloody well alone _
Mussayyy chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
AWESOME! LOVE IT! YOU HAVE A KNACK WHEN IT COMES TO WRITIN' THIS ANGST-Y POEM.
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
O.O great poem, i like. Update soon.
Starlet36 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I love Ryou angst (who doesnt?)! I also love this poem! 'Nothing to lose; nothing to gain?' (Is there a reason for the question mark...glimpse of hope...Eh, maybe I'm just being stupid) The last 4 lines were my favorite because they flowed the best for me! Write more plz! :)
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I truly enjoyed reading this poem, I hope you don't mind that I entered you in my C2
AnimeMangaKat chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I like it. Very settle, rhymes though thats not everything. It feelings like your the person who is the main of the poem, Ryou Bakura to be correct. I do and I still enjoy but yet sad of the truth it may tell. In short it's really good, good luck, and update soon or whenever you can. Kitty
Browneyedalbino chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
-silence-

wow... -more silence-

that was... wonderful. please write more you are a wonderful poet, you know you could write a collection of angest poems, that would be... wonderful.
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
*shivers* Ooh...so dark...luff it!

Kimiru: Well, that was...interesting.

Me: Strange? Angsty? Kowai?

Kimiru: Kowai would be a good way to describe it.

Me: Sorry, Sakina-I've been messing around with an English/Japanese translator. Kowai means scary. Anyway, luff this poem! I'm a sucker for angst-as you probably already know. _ Keep it up!