Reviews for For Your Own Good
sunset234 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
they are so perfect for each other:)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
... That was confusing lol
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
LOL This one gave me a really good laugh. Kaiba loves and needs Jou, but doesn't want to admit it. XP
yukiim chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very funny! Absolutely loved the ending! One of my many favs!
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i am aware that this is probably the most overused word in the english language, especially by fangirls, but i just can't seem to find another one that describes this as aptly - CUTE.

really. you can actually see it happening because joey is sill volatile and flamboyant, and kaiba is still practically indifferent and yet still needs joey. :)) kawaii!

woOt. thank you for writing this lovely piece.
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
that was cute XD;
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
very funny _
lilrubydevil chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I've procrastinated on reading this, but I have no idea why! This story is absolutely wonderful and totally in character! You're awesome :)

purpleushi chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
interesting ending... i liked it
Hiki-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Lalala~ Waiting patiently for your next SJ fic _~ You're like my ROLE MODEL! Lol P
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
*Giggle * Thanks, I needed a pick-me-up before I started my work. It was very enjoyable.
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
xD! That was hysterical!

I can see Seto doing that. I can so see Seto doing that.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005

DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was so wonderful! I was waiting to see which one of them would break first, and I love how it was Kaiba. And I LOVED how, of course, Joey rants because he didn't call sooner. That was so perfect and on-the-mark. Go figure that Kaiba would then hang up and be ready to concentrate! Such a cute story. I'm glad you posted something new! _

CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
XD That is awesome.

This is a totally cool story (wow, I'm having a hard time finding synonyms for awesome at the moment) and I love how Joey yells at him for not calling sooner.. hehehe.. Kaiba should have figured that out before!

And, as I've said millions of times before, Kaiba x Joey is the BEST PAIRING EVER.