Reviews for Holes
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was just wonderful.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
How sad, was the man an enemy of Jayne's or just a random shooter, please tell more, the fact that Jayne was all concerned for her and carried her back to the ship as fast as he could, and the fact that they share the same blood type awesome story.
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
that suckd no like river shot no like yell at jayne
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
O Turning Point of the series! (to me, anyways.)

Flashbacks usually bug me in a story, but this didn't interrupt the plot at all, and was quite insightful.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
omg (at risk of sounding like an uneducaed fool) that was great and moving and damn well written! Poor Jayne!

Ava
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
The flash backs worked perfectly here. In the drama of the moment you get to see more ’little moments’ adding to the power of emotions Jayne must be feeling about River. Your talent to for vivid imagery is amazing.

More Favorites;

“Kittens can’t shoot guns,” the Captain replied with a smirk.

“Lack of opposable thumb and fingers on the paw,” River murmurs quietly as she steps towards the two men, cuddling her kitten against her chest, “besides, Junior is a pacifist.”
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
bah!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
It figures HER cat's a pacifist. That's genius.

The chinese swearing was a bit odd, but the translations at the bottom were a funny end to the story.
Zade chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
y'know, I've never been a fan of River/Jayne fics. Not because I didn't like the ship mind, but because every time I attempted to read one, Simon, who I adore, would act so OOC. Thank you so much for writing a believable Simon (I read 'Simon' before I read this one) and a really belivable River/Jayne interaction. Really good stuff, you might make a shipper of me yet!

-Z
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This, as usual, is very good!

I think I appreciate best of all the third-person, past-tense style that you use, as in this story. For me, as a reader, I find that the flow is very silky natural and the pace is very natural and crisp.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I think this one and Slippers are my favorites so far. YOu did a great job! I got teary-eyed and wanted to punch out Simon all at the sametime. Please keep writing these, I look forward to each new one.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I think this is one of my very most favorite series of vignettes. Ever. KEEP GOING! :)
lori chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
oh, sniff, sniff, thats so sweet. sniff and sad sniff poor jayne
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
As usual, your Firefly stories are intriguing. Why are you stories so short? Please update more.
EvilBunny chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Wai!

why won't it happen again? He can't just suddenly not let her go to town with him because she took a bullet for him! oh deary deary me.

oof, I love this. I love this Jayne, and I really love River's socks and her hat and that the little e-mails that tell me youve written a new installment just pop up into my e-mail box. Makes me all kinds of happy. Poor, dear Simon. At least he didn't hit Jayne, but he's going to have to work out that no one can stop River from doing what she sets her mind to.