Reviews for Heavenly Guest
Little halo 12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice I have liked all of you royai fics keep writing.
IamHIDINGinYOURcloset chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG! Pleaaaaaaaase right more !
writing.in.a.tree chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
such a great and funny and touching story! love it! i'm speechless, which is why the review is so short.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
“For the love of God, Roy, let the poor woman breath,” That is so perfect! I'm in tears (but mostly because I'm half-watching Mulan in the background P) Realcute- I'm off to read the rest of your Royais P
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Maes, Maes all the way! Awesome with the 'Photograoh fervour'. And what is it with you and couples kissing each other senseless?
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
good job!please update embarassed meeting pls!i want to know the 's such a great story!i love your writings
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
“Riza, do you take Roy to be your husband in sickness and health, for richer or poorer…and do you promise to wear a miniskirt whenever he wants you to?”
Laceisoverrated chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw, I miss Hughes. It's so nice to picture him being back ]
S-KGunNoUsagi07 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Ah finally done reviewing! Did ya know you have to wait 30 secs to review a other fic? That's just retarded...anywayz YEA A SEQUEL! Hughes came back alive! We! *starts shouting hughes is alive...my mom- SHUT THE HELL UP it's freaking 1 in the morn! ...geez sorries...anywayz...wow i use that word a lot...i have a ? How do you spell Hughes daughter's name? I've seen it a lot of ways and it's been bothering me...oh ya just something I've been wanting to say, for some odd reason this line makes me crack up in the other fic 'You're a weirdo.' I never expect that to come out of Riza's mouth. And also another ? the general who is Riza's Grandfather does he really offer her hand to Roy in the manga? just wondering. I must really go to sleep now well JA and if u don't reply to anyone of my reviews I take none offense and I just think you think I'm a weirdo which is true in some terms. Well Again you're an awesome author and I should really sleep now...JA!

Shika-Kun_ ROYAI is thee best no arguements or Riza will shoot you or Roy will turn you into crisps whatever you prefer! _
Tsuzurao chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
SO KAWAI!
Insanatrix chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
And the punishment would be... (Making him stay on Earth a few years longer)? This is great. If only you could make another sequel where Roy and Riza have kids XD *Gives you some candies* KUDOS!
rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
MAN I LOVED IT! it was so sad at the end though..i almost cried...lol...

you r a really a good author!

Rayne
cathaya chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I called "Soul Searching" beautiful, and this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the idea of Maes being able to say his farewells, and I love the wedding vows. That was hilarious. Ah, good stuff. Thank you again!
XKiraraX chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was a great story! You have a lot of talent for writing. Like many others who reviewed, im also a fan of Embarassed Meeting. Please update soon
NaruKami chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nice story again. I was so sad when Maes died, I thought, how could they kill him? he was one of the important characters (