Reviews for Crystal Heart
winxclubbs chapter 9 . 8/1
next chapter i love this fanfiction it ia amazing
Alessia chapter 9 . 1/24
Please complete it. I can't help it checking if you add any more chapters every two months. If you need a beta, I'm here. I think you are a great writer.
ladygabya chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
please go on your story
JemDragon84 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Good story story so far. I really hope you haven't given it up. I want to see Alice's reaction to the ring with a nurse saying told you so.. do any of the nurses know anything about how Dr. Sheild found her bloody bag? Or how He and his princess met? I can so see them asking him and they get all starry eyed. Has anyone else noticed her hair? What about her reactions when she saw her now 20 year old body? Did they do a rape kit on her, you know just in case? And is Rini really gone?! Please update soon. I wanna see where you go with this.
Alessia chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Hi, I once offered to translate your fanfiction into Italian since it is so good and I wanted to have it known to the Italian public. Please let me know, if you are ever going to finish it. I find this fanfiction too good to just remain unfinished. You are a great writer. Please keep writing. Have a good day! :D
Dream01 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO, IT CANT END THERE *TEARS* IT IS SOOOOO GOOD *SNIFFLE* you havent even mention the mysterious child. *STARTS SOBBING*
moviefan6896 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEE CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :'( Its so good! I really want to know what happens next! Who's that guy? Why is her hair changing? I need to read about that "steamy shower"! D: My mind is ravishing for more!
mooniesere chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Wow, I love it! Please keep writing, I know its been a long time since you've uploaded.. but this is really really good! I'd love to find out what happened to Serena, where was she all those years, why is her hair turning silver already? What about the other doctor, is he going to try anything with Serena? Is there really a new enemy?

Please keep uploading!

SereneS
Pamela chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
OMG! What happened to Serena? Who is that man? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't take so long to update this time!
Death and Rebirth chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
finish!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
please update soon! i really like this story & i hope it continues.
SILVERMOON88 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
hey, I just wanna to tell you that I really liked your story so far and you got me interested so I really hope that I can read the next chapter soon.

bye
chimichurri chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Please keep writing. It's such a good story!
Sakura Breeze chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
i love it

hope the next chapter is updated
Dhampire12 chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
It is good. Please update soon.