Reviews for Thoughts
Dream Painter chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Aw... I like it. Like how you used different points of view to round the story out.
Adi Sagestar chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
I was going to go back to the lists of stories, heartless person that I am, but I somehow managed to guilt myself into reviewing because this is SO GOOD!
Dahlia Mockery chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Aw! What a good job you did! Simple and sweet! .
Satu-D-2 chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Wow...

That is an excellent story. I love how you didn't reveal the identities until the end, making all us fans guess who they were. (I didn't guess Munkustrap at first, because I miss-read 'silver'...how dumb is that?)

Anyway. This story is perfect if you just want some light reading for romance lovers of all ages. It takes skill to write something like that, and I'm mucho impressed. Well done. ;)
Doppleteaser chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
anticlimatic much?
bompalynx chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Er... I hope this wasn't the end, because it's so abrupt. I kinda was gettin into it. Aw well. Short and sweet. Very sweet. Cute. You should write longer ones...
bompalynx chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
The one line speeches are getting cheesier and cheesier. But still, short sweet story.
bompalynx chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
'm so confuzzled. Since these are so short, I'll review every other. These aren't makiong much sense.
bompalynx chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
So, I'm having issues knowing who the heck you're talking about. They're still a bit short. You could go into so much more, you have the ability for it.
bompalynx chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Short beginning... captured me tho...
An Fhomhair chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Very interesting and well written, just a bit on the short side. )
Krissy4Still lazy chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Still wonderful - they're a little comfusing but thought in general are. It's most very sweet and I like it very, very much... Is there more?
Krissy4Still lazy chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Krissy4 Too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
It's cute. My only thing is that the chapters are short... I'm a fan of long chapters personally. It's a good start though.