Reviews for Class of '99
I me and myself chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Hello, I like your story and I was geting really happy with it (a dangerous Willow is something I would LOVE to read) But I have some terrorific news for you... I dont now how to say it... you see... WE ARE IN THE OCTOBER OF 2011! THAT MEANS THAT FOR 5 YEARS YOU HAVENT UPDATED YOUR STORY, ARE YOU CRAZY?

I know that the show is not in the air anymore, but I dont care, I love Willow/Buffy stories so you are gonna finish yours or Im gonna kick your arse (I dont care that I dont know your adress, I will use my life to find you) (ok, that sounds a little psychotic, please dont call the police) _

No, really, please continue the story ok? thanks
neveraworsename chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Can I ask you to keep writing fanfics? Please? The first fanfic I ever read was from you, 'Where The Books Are' and I seriously enjoy and love your writing in the Buffyverse. As a humble teenager, I beg of you to keep writing. I'll send you cookies if you do and we all know cookies are better than anything else.
asdlfkj chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
dude are u gonna update this?

its entertaining and i think its a little past 2006...

:) please?
crimsonswordblue chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Awesome story you should really continue.

If it is reviews you want maybe a new chapter would get them (or maybe not, I just want this story updated. Can you forgive a person for trying.). I will add this to my favorites list in a hopeless attempt at trying to get it more reviews.

Crimsonswordblue

I'm reviewing yo stowy.
homeboy chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
what happened why'd you stop this story is the bomb fo'really real you should finish it man
midoth chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
yes. and again with the yes. this is a great au. you touch canon then fly away then touch again like a man on the moon strolling along in low gravity. 10 year old dawn is cute. giles, xander, willow, buffy are recognizable as 1st season giles, xander, willow, buffy-yet each has an extra dimension. interesting giles/council dynamic. always did think the only reason giles got to be watcher to buffy was that the council didn't think buffy would last. she'd escaped notice-and control-as a potential; she'd already got one watcher killed; and she was moving to a hellmouth. course giles didn't know it was a hellmouth. wonder if the council knew?
spikes-storm chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Really like the story so far. cant wait to see what happens next. A quick question though, would it be ok if i borrowed the quote at the end. I love Prarie home companion, and i wrote a quote like that for another story, but i could really use yours in a story i am working on. Thanks.
tammin chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
interesting please continue. I always enjoy reading someone interpretations of the series from a new angle.
Snow Duchess chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Awesome start! Very in-depth into the girls' minds. Can't wait to see what happens next!