Reviews for On Disappointment
starstruckKT chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This made me smile so much while kinda breaking my heart as well. Amazing all round and beautifully written.
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
that was soo beautifully paced and EXTREMELY well written! your writing skills are amazing, and write nick and greg well. and i love the history you gave nick and his father. and nick's father did me proud. loved your story! well done!
Renn chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Yet again, awesome work. )
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Well written, inventive new way to look at the couple. :) Keep writing, please.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
love it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
*smile*
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
If only my parents' parents (one or two of them) had been so good as Judge Stokes. They came around, but it's been thirty years goddammit.

-Albus
malteesers chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Just plain old love all around for this. Very sweet of Nick's father to say all of that (:
embracing-shadows chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm pretty sure this story is one of the closest to perfect I have ever read. :)
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Positively magnificent. I love that it was in Judge Stokes' point of view.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very nice!
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, This was really good. The girl Warrick was high-fiving was Lindsay, right? Yeah, I thought so...

But, I really loved that. I think that Nick's father never gets enough credit. He's always clasified as the anti-sodomy homophobic guy. But, I think he needs some more credit. Well, that was a realy enjoyable fic, and I really loved it!

-Lynn
YaoiPunk chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I want to say thank you. This story was beautiful. I know that sounds damn corny, but it was. And thats why I thank you
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aw...that was a great ending...you always manage to pick the most interesting and least obvious POVs to tell your stories from, great job! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ye! beautifully written! I was yelling 'awe!' by the end.