Reviews for The Dark Savior
Mackenzied3333 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
please upload
Blast24 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I think an attack as he is being transferred back to hogwarts is a good idea and you can show off some of Harrys new skills.

Perhaps have a harry musing scene and include the title like:

"Harry stared at the deep pool of water, or was it blood, he didnt know nor did he care.

Once upon a time he would have been sick at the simplym sight of a pool of blood but now he found it oddly relaxing, he wasnt dumbeldores little golden boy, the savior of the light no, if he was a savior that he was a dark one, the Dark Savior.

Harry chuckled "The Dark Savior" he said to himself 'I like it.'"

maybe end the next chapter with him walking into to the start of term banquet.

in the next chapter you should forget a resort, harry should just sit at the slytherin table and later when ron and hermione talk to him they dont know that he knows they were spying on him and so want to be his friend again, on dumbles orders of course, of course there needs to be major bashing, perhap of the weasley family on the whole, except fred and george, i like those two.

i dont think that ginny should get out of the bashing, not that Isuggesting you were going to let her out, but you shoudl, if youre going to bash her, have her try to deny it, it always fun when harry starts taking control and the story bashes everyone but a few. Also have dumbeldore think that harry will have forgiven him, seen that its was for the greater good and the old codger continue treating the Dark Savior as a child.

I also hop you make the chapter longer, not really long like ten thousand words but maybe two or four.

I really hope you continue this story as I havent seen one like it before anyway I hope I've given you some ideas, and I also hope that you will realease a new chapter soon.

If you ever need help again just call, or leave me a message or whatever.

Fickle17 out.
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
kewl story
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! Update soon
Vilkath chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Well it's a cliche riddled story, and 700 words is hardly a one shot. It's hard to really comment on this, all the characters are one dimensional and nothing really makes sense. Not to mention everything seems to be about the same as every other 'harry gets betrayed' story out there.

I would expected your 'mad harry' to not even return to england, no matter how good he thinks he is, why risk it? Seems like this dumbledoor is not above using the imperius curse or mind controlling potions to get what he wants. For heaven sakes, eh threatened Azkaban for just not wanting to go to another school. Let them die to voldemort. Sad to say at 700 words, and no update in 3 or so years I think this fic is a total write off. Fair idea, but nothing overly orginal and this story died before it really had a chance.
SiriusRulez chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
OMG! That was so so so good! plz post again soon
trinkle28655 chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
i think its been more than a week
ApocSM chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
It's such a shame you've stopped writing this, it's a great idea!
Nightmare723764 chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
i love betrayed harry stories its just so interesting. anyway i can't wait for you next update
Sima chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
hurry with the next chappie!
littledragon1289 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
hey! great story! just 2things: 1)make the chaps a little longer...and 2) UPDATE!

besides that it's a great start
kirallie chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Interesting start! Chapters could be a bit longer but otherwise good work. Can't wait to see their reactions to the new Harry. Perhaps Dumbledore will regret sending his precious Saviour away now? Hope there's more soon!
the little voice in your head chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
hey kool story. i do hope you will countinue it. The story could be longer but hey not that important
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »