Reviews for The Time on the Cinammon Moon
Comic Critic chapter 20 . 5/22
Wayyyy too fast! It was good! I'm a sucker for happily ever afters, but this was too fast. All in all, very VERY good!
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I would've expected a little more skepticism and questions/curiosity, and a bit of healthy mistrust, especially in these times they live in, especially in ones so intelligent... But a surprisingly original twist on the time-turner thing, and a real cute story so far :) At least in this fic Hermione has the foresight not to use her real name... In all my years of reading fanfiction that seems to be a strange irregularity. Even rarer still she thinks to change her looks around those who would know her in years to come, but oh well, bravo on the name substitution! lol
Hermione-Fan chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Thank you.
I enjoyed your story very much and now have come to like Hermione x Remus pairing.
bookworm4ever24 chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
a
bookworm4ever24 chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
you evil person I hate cliffhangers but I love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Omg. Like I'd be interested in reading your story but literally the first time you spell out her name you spell it wrong. And continue to do so. It's hermIOne not hermOIne. You should fix it, I really wante to read it but I jut cannot deal with that haha
Luna chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Can't you spell Hermione right?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
awww very cute!
Luna is my spirit animal chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
This is fantastic, you did a wonderful job!
jowilleatyuh chapter 20 . 5/3/2012
...Chapter 18, I absolutely loved- but I hate how this ended- I was actually hoping for them not to get back together xD Teehee sorry I'm more of a time-travel Remu&Herm fan :p But it's still good nonetheless- brilliantly written (:
AliceinWonderland13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
!
Too lazy to login chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Firstly, I know you pro'lly won't read this, but you can't stutter in you own thoughts. It's... Not possible. Well, I suppose it could be but you'd have to do it yourself.

Anyways, great story. Weeeee.
Cecy Martinez chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Poor Hermione! Yeah, it's difficult to look the person you like when he's in love with other D:
GothicKitten91 chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
wow, well this story was great. i love the use of a locket rather then a typical time turner.

but the one thing i didnt like is that you never gave 'Jane' a wand. also. the nightmare/dream chapter, with Remus dreaming first, he was dreaming of 'Hermione' not 'Jane' when he should of been dreaming of 'Jane' because he doesnt know her as 'Hermione' yet.

i love how the songs you choose fit so perfectly, i googled the lyrics to find out the songs and played them on youtube in the back ground while reading. it helped bring more life to the story.

i found myself crying, and grinning through out your story and i love how you've written it. if i was to make a suggestion on how you could make it better it would be, perhaps you could make each chapter a little longer?

looking forward to reading more from you.

~GothicKitten91
KT8812 chapter 20 . 8/16/2010
Congratulations on the completion of a wonderful story! I enjoyed the gentle romance and the sweet language. Most of all i appreciate the fact that you could keep the chapters to a moderate length, keeping to the crux of the matter instead of writing long exhaustive chapters (something i am apt to do). Most of all I appreciate the fact that you honored your commitment by completing the story. Nothing pains me more than seeing well written incomplete stories which leave you hanging with no end in sight. Great Job!